Best party/sharing vape

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
When it comes to bags/balloons what things are most important to consider? Because seems like there are multiple good options with the Extreme Q, Herbalaire, Rise 2.0

With bags I think the big factors are ease and speed of filling.

All I can speak of is the Rise 2.0 which uses special bags sized to work with the silicon whips. With the Rise bags, you simply put the whip into the bag which has a special opening perfectly sized to fit. So unlike most other vapes I've seen that require you to use a special device to attach the bags to the vape, the Rise bags are designed with the "attachment part" built-in to the bag.

VapirRise2.0-Ultimate_New-Balloon.jpg

So when in "party mode", I can very quickly attach/re-attach bags as needed. I suppose when using the multi-whip adapter, I could even fill 4 bags simultaneously. Not sure how long that would take, but I'll give it a try later today. I've also never timed how long it takes to fill a single bag...I'll check on that.

Another factor might be the cost of the bags. The 2.0 comes with 3 bags, and you can get more for $4 each. They are quite thick, and reusable, but not giant sized. I'd say a full bag usually sees 2-4 people per round. In comparison, I think you can get a pack of 10 Volcano bags for like 10 bucks.

Other features on the Rise is a bult-in replaceable HEPA filter and an "oil can" for concentrates.

Cleaning is another issue. I've been using mine almost daily now for a couple of months and cleaning is a real breeze - I just drop the oven and the top adapter into an alcohol bath for about 30 minutes once a week - rinse it off - and it literally looks like it's never been used. The main unit never touches herbs or vapor and stays pristine.

Honestly, I think you'd be happy with any of the desktop vapes mentioned here. Price-wise they are also similar. The Rise comes with a 2-year warranty (you can get 3 for more $$), and Vapir has this really cool trade-in offer where you can send them any Vapir vape and you get 50% of it's original price towards a new vape. So if you bought a Rise for $250 and 2 years from now you want to upgrade it to the new "Rise 3.0", you can get a $125 credit.

Good luck with your research!

Top Bottom