Best for dry & concentrate? Newbie

Kaziki

Hello,

Sorry if this doesn’t go here I’m pretty new, im just getting into Vaping so I found the atomizers I want to get.

But I see a lot about dual battery for flower/ mods/ DNA. Im looking for something good that’s easily obtainable for dry and concentrates. Do I need dual battery? Or something different to switch between?

Sorry I really appreciate the help I’m always pointed to this direction.

Kaziki,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry if this doesn’t go here I’m pretty new, im just getting into Vaping so I found the atomizers I want to get.

But I see a lot about dual battery for flower/ mods/ DNA. Im looking for something good that’s easily obtainable for dry and concentrates. Do I need dual battery? Or something different to switch between?

Sorry I really appreciate the help I’m always pointed to this direction.
It sounds like you are only looking for something that can connect to a 510 mod? You might be happy with two different attys, one suited for concentrates like something from Divine Tribe, and something better for flower like a Splinter or Cosmic Xtractor.

There is the new Lamart BAKx. This claims to Bake All Kinds and seems to mostly live up to that. I only recently tried one and have not run any concentrates through it. Here is the thread for that:

If you are looking for a dedicated device, rather than a 510 attachment, or even a desktop, I'm happy to give my opinion on that.

Kaziki

I know what addy I’m using I’m trying to figure out which mod/DNA I should get like 1 for concentrates and for dry?
Like should the dry have dual battery or 1

Kaziki,

Kaziki

I don’t wanna get a mod/battery that’s incompatible or not strong/gets to hot

Kaziki,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I know what addy I’m using I’m trying to figure out which mod/DNA I should get like 1 for concentrates and for dry?
Like should the dry have dual battery or 1
I think that depends on your addy. What are you using?

Grass Yes,

GoldenBud

BAKx should do it. not too difficult to install. Installing Windows 11 with Rufus is much harder.

GoldenBud,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Well bakx aren’t easily accessible. I was thinking a Dvt4 and glow rcv18
I don't think flower works at all in the DTv4, it's concentrates only. The RCV will work with both but you will probably want vape cotton for your concentrates. I have neither, but both are well liked on this sub.

For the RCV, I would recommend a nice dual battery mod like the predator that @GoldenBud loves so much. Or a DNA mod, if you prefer that route.

You can see a lot of good mods recommended in the DT and Dreamwood threads.

Anyway, I would pick your "atty" first and then the mod.

Speaking of, Lamart will have DNA mods for sale during this weekend's BAKx drop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom