1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Best discrete mid/high end bubbler for vaping?

Discussion in 'Glass' started by herbivore21, Feb 13, 2014.

1. herbivore21

herbivore21 Well-Known Member

Looking for a great at home bubbler for vaping with my Pinnacle Pro and maybe a desktop vape further down the line... I want to have it by the bed as either a large but not paraphernalia looking ornamental item, or a small handheld discrete item (sandblasted or something) that can be used laying down. I am aware the latter request might be a bit specific!

I am happy to pay $150-300 AUD (which is either a tiny bit below or above USD depending on whatever economic phenomena you want to blame). I want something that is going to give me big hits. I have seen some cool looking fritted disk and perc bubblers, but have no idea if they were any good and can't for the life of me remember where now!

Thanks in advance!

canj00digit? likes this.
  2. clouded vision

clouded vision Well-Known Member

Why not take a small bit of your budget and invest in a cheap cabinet to keep it in beside your bed. Anything designed to look like something else will be a novelty to most users so you will end up with sub-par performance.

xEsoteric92 and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  3. herbivore21

I would happilly do this! What kind of piece is suggested then, if we throw the ornamental stealthiness out the window?

4. clouded vision

clouded vision Well-Known Member

Check out the classifieds section, especially the 4 posted by @Frederick McGuire he is in Australia and there are a few nice pieces left in your price range.

5. herbivore21

Thankyou! Interested in the DeFi (Chris Riley) Gridded Showerhead Bubbler with removable mouthpiece & Fuming. Do you think this will supply me with large hits and be a good first high quality piece?

canj00digit? likes this.
  6. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

Link?

7. herbivore21

8. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

That's a very nice piece my friend. Ive never owned a PNP but it should mate up well with almost any vape.

9. herbivore21

Cheers man, messaged the poster and will purchase if the planets align and we reach an agreeable price!

SSVUN~YAH, canj00digit? and Caligula like this.
  10. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

I've sent ya a PM :)

I doubt you will be able to find many pieces that can be used lying down, the aquavape is the only one that comes to mind...

11. herbivore21

[​IMG]
    Thoughts on this one guys? Luke Wilson 15 arm tree bubbler

Will be using with PNP on high settings for clouds, using my custom GonG of course!

Cheers Frederick!

ataxian, canj00digit? and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  12. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD 宇宙

Personally I would pick the DeFi over it.

xEsoteric92 and canj00digit? like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors