Best deal on a quality budget vape this July 4th weekend?

blackstone

I always kinda wanted to buy an Iolite or Wispr to fool around with, and I see there doing a deal for July 4th that equates to up to 42% off. Makes them real cheap, so i got excited and will have funds available before offer ends Wednesday.
Then I thought about the Flowermate Aura from PIU and wondered would it knock the socks off Iolites in efficiency and potency for same/less money?
Also thinking Would a Vapman be a better buy, but I'll be a couple $ short before shipping even with the @PuffItUp discount!
So, will all the big Retailers have July 4th blowoffs?

Here's some criteria I have:
Under 82 Euros/$91 shipped to Europe
Accepts (regular) Paypal
I think that's about it!

I guess we'll see what sales go off for the next few days,
Any ideas appreciated, am I missing a better unit/price somewhere?
Thank you!

blackstone,

Squiby

The Vapman is really really nice vaporizer. It was my primary vape, but it has recently been dethroned by the Dynavap vapes.

There are several Dynavap vaporizer models to choose from. The least expensive are the all glass or partial glass models and range from $30US - $65US.

Then there are the titanium/wood (Ti Woody) and all titanium (Omnivap). These range from $75 - $149.

The build is modular so you can customize and switch up the look. They are very attractive, tiny - the size of a cigarette and very very effective. They are FUN to use!

The Ti Woody and the Omnivap are my daily drivers now. My other caps are collecting dust.

Here is the website.

http://www.dynavap.com/product-category/vapcap-vaporizers/

Check out the Dynavap thread here on the FC forum. You will happy happy Vapcap users and George @VapCap offers the best customer service, bar none. He is great to deal with.

Good luck choosing a new vape!

blackstone

Edit- Thank you @Squiby , I was having dinner and missed your reply before I posted!
Yes, as you can see in my post I have already become interested in those VapCaps!
And your post is very interesting and shows how much fun and how effective these little things are, I'll spend some time looking at those now, thanks!
I already thought of novel ways of heating it, maybe against an exhaust pipe if you were stuck somewhere, or coal from bbq?!

please a link!

For the Iolite/Wispr deal? It's their company website www.iolite.com
here's the banner:
4th-July-website.jpg

It's a great deal and I think I might go for it while it's going. (Makes me wonder, do they have a new unit in the pipeline with such a large reduction for July 4th??)

Had a good look at the competition last night and have organized my list in order of preference or saving to be had. Not many people listing sales yet, it seems only a few do promotions for this holiday.

1: Wispr or Iolite deal, maybe add optimizer pin
2: Vapman--(equally interested in playing with)--VapCap, no holiday sale on either anywhere
3: FM Aura (perhaps this should be number one, but no idea how it compares to the Iolites, and I can get a good price on the FM Aura anytime!)

Also some contenders that I hadn't thought of, like the Storm or Xmax V2. And the Source Ghost, but I have no idea where either of these now sit with the ones above?

I did play with the idea of adding $20 to the total fund and get a V-Tower from PlanetVape!
Or, wildcard option was, add about $100 to the budget and stretch to order a stainless Grasshopper!
Sounds crazy, but it's supposed to be a good unit for the money?
If I could convince myself that it's hot mouthpiece/vapor won't upset me!

Last edited:
blackstone,
Top Bottom