Gear best concentrate for persei vape with hercules cartridge

friedbanana8

im about to get a persei vape along with the oils and herbs hercules cartridge. its coming in the mail and i should receive it during this upcoming week. Im new to concentrates, only messed with a bit here and there but dont really know anything about them. Im going to the dispensary next weekend after ive got my persei vape. however the closest ones are all about an hour away. in the spirit of saving gas money do you guys have any opinions on the best all around concentrate for smoking out of the persei vape. Im going to buy a couple grams, but which ones would last the longest and pack the pack the greatest punch so that i dont have to waste all that much gas money on trips to pick up concentrates. any ideas? thanks

-friedbanana8

friedbanana8,
Reactions: ataxian

mrmojo62

my favorite is always the one i have loaded in the cart, but i've had some good blue dream and some great pineapple. the rule of thumb is that the thicker the oil, the longer the preheating and the less viscous the oil, the greater the chance of leaks. for regular d9 carts i prefer waxes and such; they're easier to load than the thicker stuff, if you're getting the hercules, then anything goes.

the other advice i think will be helpful to you is to use a heat gun instead of a torch or lighter. you're much less likely to burn the oil, so that flavor will be muuuuuuuuch better.

you should also check out the persei thread here on fc for more help and information.

hope this helps and have fun!

mrmojo62,
Reactions: eln00b

friedbanana8

my favorite is always the one i have loaded in the cart, but i've had some good blue dream and some great pineapple. the rule of thumb is that the thicker the oil, the longer the preheating and the less viscous the oil, the greater the chance of leaks. for regular d9 carts i prefer waxes and such; they're easier to load than the thicker stuff, if you're getting the hercules, then anything goes.

the other advice i think will be helpful to you is to use a heat gun instead of a torch or lighter. you're much less likely to burn the oil, so that flavor will be muuuuuuuuch better.

you should also check out the persei thread here on fc for more help and information.

hope this helps and have fun!
thanks for the info dude, they actually got some blue dream wax where im going this weekend. ill be sure to try it out

friedbanana8,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
im about to get a persei vape along with the oils and herbs hercules cartridge. its coming in the mail and i should receive it during this upcoming week. Im new to concentrates, only messed with a bit here and there but dont really know anything about them. Im going to the dispensary next weekend after ive got my persei vape. however the closest ones are all about an hour away. in the spirit of saving gas money do you guys have any opinions on the best all around concentrate for smoking out of the persei vape. Im going to buy a couple grams, but which ones would last the longest and pack the pack the greatest punch so that i dont have to waste all that much gas money on trips to pick up concentrates. any ideas? thanks

-friedbanana8
photo_zps735c386e.jpg

If it will melt it will load!
I stay on the Blonde Side of Concentrates.
I heard that the HERCULES can do HASH has well?
The sample on the right is the darkest I medicate with.

ataxian,

friedbanana8

photo_zps735c386e.jpg

If it will melt it will load!
I stay on the Blonde Side of Concentrates.
I heard that the HERCULES can do HASH has well?
The sample on the right is the darkest I medicate with.

I picked up some LA OG(yellow) and XXX OG(lightbrown) yesterday and they look very similar in color; LA and louisxiii, and XXX with the afgoo. They both worked.
hash? yeah i think i read somewhere that it can do pretty much anything except full melt and kief. Its a beast dude.

friedbanana8,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I picked up some LA OG(yellow) and XXX OG(lightbrown) yesterday and they look very similar in color; LA and louisxiii, and XXX with the afgoo. They both worked.
hash? yeah i think i read somewhere that it can do pretty much anything except full melt and kief. Its a beast dude.
For Flavor the BENDER is amazing. If no one is around it's the first device I grab.
The LOUIS VI WAX (blonde) taste very good in the HERCULES.
I'm not even sure if I have a complete version 2 yet?
I put the old core parts with the new shell.

I've been pressing KIEF into tablets.
It's hash like.
I plan to put some in the BLENDER later.

The HERCULES is so powerful you have to be careful!

ataxian,

friedbanana8

For Flavor the BENDER is amazing. If no one is around it's the first device I grab.
The LOUIS VI WAX (blonde) taste very good in the HERCULES.
I'm not even sure if I have a complete version 2 yet?
I put the old core parts with the new shell.

I've been pressing KIEF into tablets.
It's hash like.
I plan to put some in the BLENDER later.

The HERCULES is so powerful you have to be careful!

Is it true that you melt the wax into the tank right before you put it in? is that what you do?

friedbanana8,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Is it true that you melt the wax into the tank right before you put it in? is that what you do?
At first it's a little intimidating!
Now it's second nature.
I've tried different brands of carts however I find the ones from DELTA NINE Superior in Quality.

ataxian,
Top Bottom