Best CBD flower vape.

PeteyS

Hello all, Im a long time user here, converting over to mainly cbd flower for anxiety relief. At the moment I mostly use my crafty+ for cbd flower, and it does the trick. Roasts the herb evenly, and is consistent to the temp I set it at. Sometimes I wonder if im getting the most out of my cbd flower however. Some people have told me that cbd flower really needs high temps to fully extract, and Im thinking that the crafty 410f might not be high enough. When I check the avb, it is medium brown, compared to dark brown that I can achieve with a dynavap and torch.
Ive also heard that pure conduction might be better for cbd flower.

Does anyone have more info on this?
Thanks.
Pete.

PeteyS,

aniceto

I use the hybrid MiniVap for CBD and it works wonders. It reaches 250°C plus you can contact Jorge to bump up the max temp to your personal taste.

Another thing you can do is get some pure cbd extract in the powder form as it produces much thicker vapor at way lower temps. I vape this extract in my Hybrid Volcano with the reducer, which behaves pretty much like a crafty, and I cannot go higher than 190°C to begin the sesh. Then I tipically bump up the temp to 410F to clear the bowl.

Last edited:
aniceto,

maremaresing

Pretty much any high temp vape that fully extracts should be good. I need high temps and a lot of vapes max out at 410 or 420 which isn't enough if you have cool air or capsules or or just the fact that 410 isn't enough temp. I've been disappointed by a lot of vapes.

Right now I use and love the following (for portables):
Roffu (max temp with capsules)
Pax 2 (excellent high temp and great full extraction with the half pack lid)
BFG Dani

Everything else is meh for one reason or the other.

maremaresing,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
You mentioned you have Dynavaps, so if you’re open to more butane vapes, the Anvil, Dani, or glass conduction/convection or straight conduction vapes from The Rogue Wax Works will definitely fully extract CBD.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: RxPlorer
Top Bottom