Best Bho cartridge compatible with atmos raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresta

I was wondering what cartridge that fits the atmos raw would be best for bho. I'm leaning towards the omicron but wondered if there was anything better. Also if I do go with the omicron which ohm version should I get? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Dresta,

clouded vision

The omicron cartridge is the best cartridge for bho but it isn't a direct fit in the atmos. I'm not very familiar with it but I'm guessing it is a 510 threading. I would try going to a LHS that carries e-cigs and see if a 510 adapter will fit on the atmos before ordering the adapter you would need to use omicron carts, chances are a LHS won't have the adapter you need. it is a 510 to 601

clouded vision,

Dresta

Really? From reading on this forum I was under the impression it was a direct fit for the atmos raw. I could be wrong though.

Dresta,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i could be wrong, but i think @clouded vision is correct. i believe the atmos is already a m601 threaded device. an omicron cart (2.4) should be perfect for large use and the KISS cart should be perfect for dabs. hope that helps!

Bob Loblaw,

Dresta

I'm confused. So he is correct and I need an adapter or it is an m601 already and will fit without?

Dresta,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i BELIEVE it is m601 already and you won't need an adapter. only way to tell for sure is try to thread something on it (either an ecig cart or omi cart) or search the appropriate threads. if looking to buy delta 9 gear (omicron and KISS) check the omicron thread and someone more knowledgeable should be able to tell you (and tell you which style of KISS you want).
good luck

clouded vision

I did a web search and it looks like the raw does have m601 threads so I take back what i said before. I had always read that omicron was the only common battery that used that thread size so I was going on that, but I was wrong. If it were me I would try to test fit a single cart before spending $50 for a five pack but in theory it looks like it should be a good match.

clouded vision,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom