Best beginner Vaporizer (200€) edited

CaGe-Man

Hello everyone, I've been researching Vaporizers as new means to consume, since I don't really like combustion smoke (joints and such) and need some advice.

I want a portable battery device that will be good for on the go but can get me high on the couch all the same.
Participants 95% just me
Should have a Capsule system.
Budget for first own device 200€.
Region is Germany.
Consumption 2-5x a week depending on work.
After hours of research in forums, reviews and video's I found a few devices to fit my needs.

•Norddampf relict (130€ weecke rush, tronian milatron)
•Xmax v3 pro (80€)
•Xmax starry 4 (80€)
•Fenix neo (140€)
•Äris Ultra (180€, potv lobo i believe)
•Xlux roffu (150€)

Also a good budget grinder is needed.

I hope ya'll can help me out with your knowledge, opinions and experiences. The range of device's is just to overwhelming and the reviews are basically always good.
Thank you for your time.

P.S I can't seem to edit nor delete my original post so I'm posting an edited version.

nicknobody

I’m not comfortable with budget electronic vapes such as the ones you listed. Suspect materials in manufacturing. Not enough extraction. I’m a weirdo tho?

Maybe try a torch vape?

If it has to be electronic then I’d say get an OG mighty at minimum. Good sales are around the corner.

Good luck. There are new threads like this one everyday! You have lots to read.

CaGe-Man

I’m not comfortable with budget electronic vapes such as the ones you listed. Suspect materials in manufacturing. Not enough extraction. I’m a weirdo tho?

Maybe try a torch vape?

If it has to be electronic then I’d say get an OG mighty at minimum. Good sales are around the corner.

Good luck. There are new threads like this one everyday! You have lots to read.
I've been reading all beginner or budget posts i can find for the last few days here, that's how that list came to be as is.
The mighty was a thought but some of those on the list seem to compare really well build wise and 90% of the extraction capabilities for half the price, and alot more portable which is fairly important for my first choice, I can see myself getting something Ike the mighty for at home in the future though for sure !
Thanks for your input !!

CaGe-Man

Oh man that would have been a steal, I doubt they're gonna get it back in for that price, here they're well over 300€.

However I went with the weeke rush rebrand with a few different Mouthpieces and am waiting for my POTV V3 Pro bundle. That's it for now till I get more of a feel for it all, except maybe I might get a Pax 3 from a buddy for cheap
Did you end up buying anything yet?

Vapenorth.ca had the new Arizer Solo 3 for a bit over 200 euros with the code jackpot20. But they're out of stock right now with an "email me when available" option: https://vapenorth.ca/products/arizer-solo-3?variant=432620354275

passenger

is this thing on?
Are butane powered vaporizers not an option? I would consider this because you get very well build devices in that range with clean vapor pathways that I'd be more comfortable with than budget electonics to breathe trough.

passenger,
Reactions: CaGe-Man

CaGe-Man

Are butane powered vaporizers not an option? I would consider this because you get very well build devices in that range with clean vapor pathways that I'd be more comfortable with than budget electonics to breathe trough.
I haven't gone down that path yet, just starting out with the whole vaporizer thing, but i will look into it nonetheless. So far I'm happy with the devices I have. I'm gonna try around and get used to the experience first since I only consume 3-4 times a week anyway.

CaGe-Man,
Reactions: dimmusp

XpeeN

Altough the flavor is a bit muted on my v3p, I like it and it gives good results. Maybe Ruffo lite will be cheaper than 150. If you're not afraid of 510s, dreamwood glow is a performer!

Robert-in-YEG

•Xmax v3 pro (80€)
•Xmax starry 4 (80€)
These two, along with WPA adapters, would be a great starting point for anyone.

The V3 is a convection vape. It's an air-fryer. The flower is well toasted, rarely scorched, and it is good for on demand use. The Starry is a conduction vape; it cooks with direct heat. While inexpensive, these are both good units.

Two different vapes is nice. Two different tastes. Two different sensations. two different experiences. If on a budget, these two are a great way to experience the difference between conduction and convection. Both are decent, reliable, and effective. Both become even better when paired with a bog, so invest in matching WPA.

Robert-in-YEG

Top Bottom