Best Atomizers (Micro G, Cloud Pen, Atmos W, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

420AllDay

So I have a Micro G pen (a little less than a year) and I love it. However there are tons of other pens like it and I realize that it doesn't matter what brand you have, all that matters is the atomizer you use. I'm curious to hear about what experiences other people have had with the atomizers they use.

I first used the standard Micro G atomizer with a screen. It worked well (probably used it for 2 months daily before I replaced it). The screen didn't bother me but I noticed that only the wax right above the coil would really melt down through the screen. There was always a residual ring of wax along the outer rim. Also the bowl itself was shallow and I feel like my concentrates would bubble over a bit getting the atomizer and mouthpiece sticky. It made getting the mouthpiece off to load more wax difficult.

I bought the Atmos W atomizer next because it has a removable metal cylinder around the bowl preventing my wax from bubbling out. That worked out great. I would get about 2 months use out of those too. After awhile they leaked a little. Not a lot but enough to make it difficult to pull off the battery. IMO better than the micro g atomizer for the splash guard cylinder.

Currently I am using a vented no screen atomizer (G16 atomizers I believe). It works well so far but the vented bowl part is just a metal cylinder surrounding a plastic interior. The plastic isnt melting or anything but I'd rather have the bowls be all metal.

What are the best atomizers for these style of vape pens? I'm very interested in hearing if anyone has tried the Incognito wickless dry herb chamber (that I heard can be used with concentrates) or the Incognito golden dab atomizer. Also the halo elips titanium dome looks sick. I'd love to hear if anyone has been able to try that out.

420AllDay,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom