beggars thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
I thought it might be cool to have a begging thread here for fc members to help each other out.

I need a google voice invite if anyone has one I'd be willing to trade a demonoid invite for it. If you're awesome and just need a demonoid invite let me know and I'll try to accommodate.
Later,
Tom

Modnote: Sorry, warez discussion is not allowed here. Plenty of sites for that.

pyronym,

FEAR420

Get outta here with Demonoid. First off that site is a TRAP. Secondly,trading invites to ANY torrent site is frowned upon by the siteops.
Lastly...I dont think we need anything like this here. If people need torrents and illegal downloads,a quick google search will find them what they want...no need to sully FC's name by promoting illegal activity.

:2c:

FEAR420,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
Why do you think demonoid is a trap I've used it for about the past couple of years and I haven't had any issues with it. Any time you download a torrent its your own risk just make sure if you get that an email from your isp you remove the torrent from your shared files I've gotten a couple of warnings from fios and comcast in the past and they were all from screeners that were shared out. If you have any common sense (that was not at all an insult ive come across a few of your posts and I have nothing bad to say about you at all) you read the comments before downloading anything I'd say 90% of the time if the torrent's been up for at least a week or so if it was placed by the company with ownership interest in the product it will show up in the comments. Demonoid invites can be given out freely however they frown about people selling them. I have no intentions of selling invites I just really like the site and i think if someone has been looking for an invite they can let me know if they have a google voice invite it's a bonus for me.
Later,
Tom

pyronym,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom