BAMF Extractions + Other Solventless

//////

sounds very similar to the Clear even in price.
yes, i agree. funny enough, on instagram, errl star really emphasizes the distinction between his (or her) product and any other on the market (including the clear). people inquired about the process he uses, but not much information was shared due to the process of trademarking it. the werc shop (lab tester) chimed in and verified the testing results and confirmed that there were no solvents present.

Denver912

If it's not a large variation wouldn't they all be basically trying to trademark the same product(being derived from n-butane extraction that's been purged/winterized/heated)?

Denver912,

Denver912

Meaning by appearance what could seem like a big distinction between this product and others could be on paper not really that much of a difference.

Denver912,

ashes26

this all looks so good.. anyone know which collectives in Los Angeles might carry these things? def not trusting some of the concentrates I've seen at random spots..

ashes26,

mda232

I really don't like the clear.. all I can taste is the D-limonene and other terpenes they add after the fact for flavor. if errl star is more tacky and not runny like the clear then maybe (hopefully) it is different.

Caligula

Maximus
this all looks so good.. anyone know which collectives in Los Angeles might carry these things? def not trusting some of the concentrates I've seen at random spots..
I believe weedmaps lets you search by strain. Might try that.

Caligula,
Reactions: ashes26

//////

try varieties for life in north hollywood or alternative herbal health services in west hollywood. both bamf and errl star drop stuff with both of them.

//////,

//////

I really don't like the clear.. all I can taste is the D-limonene and other terpenes they add after the fact for flavor. if errl star is more tacky and not runny like the clear then maybe (hopefully) it is different.

i will post a picture that attempts to show the consistency when i am home.

//////,

bassplayer

BAMF is very nice in a Cloud. Solvent extracts are very popular now in the SF Bay Area. I'm really hoping that nice water/ice processed hash that you can dab becomes popular soon - hard to find it, and when a place has some good stuff it sells out really quickly :(

bassplayer,

//////

414ce0b3-54ac-4187-9a15-aad3adb39ae0_zps5b72b550.jpg

//////,

bassplayer

Ah! That explains it - I was wondering what that smell was. Each of the Clear's that I have seem to smell/taste exactly the same even though they are from quite different strains.

bassplayer,
Reactions: Denver912

ashes26

Are there any secrets to getting the last bits of an oil like that out of the plastic container it comes in? Would be so much nicer if they packaged that stuff in glass or something that could be heated up..

ashes26,

//////

Are there any secrets to getting the last bits of an oil like that out of the plastic container it comes in? Would be so much nicer if they packaged that stuff in glass or something that could be heated up..

this is a glass container, so this might only work on glass, but slightly heating it with a hair dryer and letting it drip onto an oil slick pad would work.

i like @mrboote's suggestion, too!

i wish i knew the smell you are talking about, @bassplayer. i am curious to try a different strain and see if it is the case with errl star as well.

//////,

ashes26

Freeze it for a few minutes, it will be rock hard.
Smart! Thanks! Funny bc I used a bag of frozen peas to help me get some shatter off a surface earlier today, but didn't think of sticking the plastic jar w waxy oil in the freezer!

ashes26,
Reactions: //////
Top Bottom