**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 70 28.1%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

2pumpchump

For reasons unsaid I am just observing.
But it seems all ball vapes are updating and lower prices ang great sales but it seams that no one is mentioned a vape or a website that I updated and prices seems a bit lower to me but not sure have sales going on

coolbreeze

For reasons unsaid I am just observing.
But it seems all ball vapes are updating and lower prices ang great sales but it seams that no one is mentioned a vape or a website that I updated and prices seems a bit lower to me but not sure have sales going on
monty-mp.gif

Vapvana Screwball presale kits are reduced to $269--comes with everything but your waterpipe! A handful of US kits and a few more EU kits are available.

This is a fun vape with a very open draw, excellent performance at low temps, great flavor and effects, turns up for huge clouds, built to add conduction if desired. Pretty sweet deal!

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
monty-mp.gif

Vapvana Screwball presale kits are reduced to $269--comes with everything but your waterpipe! A handful of US kits and a few more EU kits are available.

This is a fun vape with a very open draw, excellent performance at low temps, great flavor and effects, turns up for huge clouds, built to add conduction if desired. Pretty sweet deal!
I couldn't resist even though I only just got the Taroma 360

2pumpchump

monty-mp.gif

Thanks i love mine but like you said each 1 has something special to love still want to try more

I couldn't resist even though I only just got the Taroma 360
Witch kit did you get ?
I keep dreaming of xl looked like they had more stuff last time I looked or the site update just made it easier to find things

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Thanks i love mine but like you said each 1 has something special to love still want to try more

Witch kit did you get ?
I keep dreaming of xl looked like they had more stuff last time I looked or the site update just made it easier to find things
I have a Freight Train Pro (which is from like May) and I just got a Taroma 360 Aromatherapy Device DIY Kit AND the new Titanium 360 bowl (available here Titanium 360 bowl) is due to arrive Monday according to Fedex.

coolbreeze

That piece is intriguing! Have you posted details of that one elsewhere? I'd love to see more angles because I can't get my head around it lol...
Thank you, I haven't really yet. It's from Subconscious Designs. It's sort of unphotagraphable, or at least it's equally indecipherable from every angle. But it's cool AF and is really fun to use. I'll try to take a few more and post 'em in the heady thread soon. :tup:

EDIT: I'll try to describe it: the bowl's in a dropdown matched to the pipe's Secret White (with blue tints enhanced) going into a downtstem that swoops on the outside like a dropdown, into a main reservoir with a 3-poke stemline that drives it up into a blooper and down into a drain, while the vapor proceeds into a second main chamber with a 3-poke inline, and then up to the mouthpiece.

Last edited:

jbm

EDIT: I'll try to describe it: the bowl's in a dropdown matched to the pipe's Secret White (with blue tints enhanced) going into a downtstem that swoops on the outside like a dropdown, into a main reservoir with a 3-poke stemline that drives it up into a blooper and down into a drain, while the vapor proceeds into a second main chamber with a 3-poke inline, and then up to the mouthpiece.
If you say so but we might have to take this one on faith…

simba

@weedanwine
Thank you, I haven't really yet. It's from Subconscious Designs. It's sort of unphotagraphable, or at least it's equally indecipherable from every angle. But it's cool AF and is really fun to use. I'll try to take a few more and post 'em in the heady thread soon. :tup:

We're gonna need video as I'm losing the thread with that description 🤣 by the time we're at the blooper I'm in a stupor.

The piece looks epic though!

MTpromises

Looks like b2c's New piece was released!

1608457075-665637780.jpg
[/url]

What do you guys think? The description doesn't say much, looks like a 25mm-powered wireless diffuser.
I can't say I like this one very much, build looks kinda cheaper than older Tiodw models. The ring and the handle look flimsy/unstable too!
The handle and ring look bog standard like CH, The Omega or previous B2C stuff. They all seem to work well. The handle looks like the bolt+nut style, which is better than the wood handle that comes with the B2C Ti bowl which was just a bolt in wood.

The body is 25mm so it doesn't need the curved bottom like most diffuser. It does leave it plain looking, but functionally fine.

This or The Omega are going to let someone get into wireless vaping for around $200. Options and competition is always good.

coolbreeze

Phase 3 has opened the presale for the new 18mm zirconia injector and chamber, the ZXL! He's got pieces and kits on his site:

OriginalFace

Need some help with ruby ball upgrades.
I've got a terpcicle and two sticky bricks that I've heard I can upgrade with 3mm ruby balls.
I remember reading a thread where someone had used 13 x 3mm ruby balls in a stickybrick flame intake chamber and did the same for the terpcicle but for the life of me I can't seem to find the post anymore.

Please can anyone help or point me in the right direction?
Cheers from London

caphector

I grabbed a Tidow V3; I don't believe I saw a thread for it, but I may have missed one. Seems to be a solid vape, but I have no basis for comparison. Was looking for recommendations for compatible stands / injectors to use with it since I'd like to get some slightly nicer hardware - was looking at the Cannabis Hardware and/or TKO bases and having a couple all-glass injectors would be nifty. I'm also looking at getting a ZR02 Zeal at some point, but that can't happen until they're in stock.

caphector,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Was looking for recommendations for compatible stands / injectors
:tup:

Top Bottom