Bad reaction to concentrates

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
I've recently been having a horrible reaction to vaping it kinda feels like a panic attack

I had gone about 3 months without access to anything and also lost about 50 lbs (60 now)

when I finally got access again I started having horrible dizziness and my heart pounds like crazy any time I try to vape

Has anyone heard of this or know of any reason it might happen?

lonelyhero,
Reactions: Derrrpp

herbivore21

I've recently been having a horrible reaction to vaping it kinda feels like a panic attack

I had gone about 3 months without access to anything and also lost about 50 lbs (60 now)

when I finally got access again I started having horrible dizziness and my heart pounds like crazy any time I try to vape

Has anyone heard of this or know of any reason it might happen?
I have definitely given myself a panic attack before from way too much cannabis, way too quickly. Probably only 2 or 3 times. Each time was after a break like you describe.

Do not dose too much too quickly after a break from cannabis and you should never have this problem. Keep CBD around (not CBD products with THC in it!!!) to dab if you feel like you went a bit overboard (and really just anyway), as CBD is an effective anxiolytic with a known mechanism of action ;)

herbivore21,
Reactions: Derrrpp

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
I have definitely given myself a panic attack before from way too much cannabis, way too quickly. Probably only 2 or 3 times. Each time was after a break like you describe.

Do not dose too much too quickly after a break from cannabis and you should never have this problem. Keep CBD around (not CBD products with THC in it!!!) to dab if you feel like you went a bit overboard (and really just anyway), as CBD is an effective anxiolytic with a known mechanism of action ;)
This makes a lot of sense I vape from the w9tech hercules sr71 and have grown accustomed to extremely large hits it would definately make sense that after a 3 month break and fairly rapid weight loss that my tolerance would have been obliterated and I hadn't even given that idea a second thought

Top Bottom