Baby shampoos trigger positive marijuana results

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
well i guess you'd have to fit into that mothers that are at high risk of drug use category to be even considered for infant testing,, but that's still weird..

that is very interesting. it looks like they need to change their testing ha..

Elluzion,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
This is messed up. We actually have a big bottle of the Baby Magic head to toe wash in our shower right now. :uhoh:

Vicki,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
That's why I was saying "be warned." Lots of people use baby products for the whole family.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
They said the infant's tested positive. I wonder about adults because they didn't mention that in the article.

Vicki,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Blood test, no.

Urine test which can be tainted by runoff from your skin/hair... then yes. Depending on what level they have it set to detect. I would imagine with newborns the level is set, very low.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Vicki

snew

All newborns are drug tested. Its standard in just about every hospital now. Babies that are admitted to the hospital are often and routinely tested. A mother with a drug history could loss her child immediately. Now if she was clean and stayed clean she would get her child back, but you would never convince anyone that in the family court system that she was not using. The burden of proof is minimal in family courts. If she didn't admit use it would slow down the progress of reunification. You are assumed guilty and better admit it and change your ways. There are often panels of volunteers who look over cases and they can be quite hard on the unrepentant.
I don't see how shampoo effects a newborn test. These test are done right away to test for the mothers drug use. Are they swabbing these women with baby shampoo when their giving birth? Are they giving these kids baths right out of the gate? Anyway its the new defense for every positive MJ test in the land. Now they'll be a list of shampoos that you can't use on probation.

snew,
Top Bottom