B.H. pressing temp ?

sea dog

I have a 12 ton Harbor Freight press and 3" by 5" DABPRESS plates.
I am getting a 2" by 4" prepress today and am going to press some B.H. we made from bud.
We are using 37 mic bags from Press Club - 120 sec press with 20 sec to heat up.
Repress 60 seconds - I was going to press at 190 f slowly cranking up to 3 tons.
Does anyone have any ideas that will improve this process ? - Thanks for reples

sea dog,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You might not want to limit yourself to 2 minutes if it's really juicing. I usually squish hash at 180 and my last squish went for at least 4 minutes, depends on how much you're squishing though. Pack these pucks pretty tight!

sea dog

I tried an experiment pressing 14 grams at 180 and 190 for 4 minutes.
I had to repress the 180 and got a lot on a second 2 minute press.
The 190 seemed to get almost all on the first press ...
but was almost a gram less on the total ?
I will try it again tomorrow - but I really like low and slow now - thanks !

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Damn you @sea dog lol, the last couple posts of yours are making me jealous! Like green-eyed :D monster! I just read your post in the rosin thread and now this. You are killing me and you’re only 14 posts deep! I would love to have the materials and equipment that you do. Maybe someday, I can always dream! :p
:leaf:
So now that I’m done cursing you, I would like to welcome you to our humble abode! Please remember to take your shoes off at the door, the mods are neat-freaks. It really seems that you have shedloads of knowledge & experience to contribute around here. Glad you signed up, FC is a no-drama place (mostly) and everyone is kind (mostly). I hope you take this and future posts of mine with the humour intended.
:peace:

sea dog

I live in N. Cal. and it literally rains product here (sometimes free !).
The last time I legally grew I threw out 100 Ps of small buds.
I will post a pic of 1 P of rosin soon if the mods won't get mad :-)
I have been a medical pot patient forever and have a script for 25 Ps.

Top Bottom