For Sale AVS M22 w/ v1 2021 Polished TC & OSS ESCC’s & v1 Bubbler + Lots of Extras $150 shipped

Azn2101

EDIT: Found New & Unused v2 Pollished TC ESCC with 4.35 oHms and DNA Chip dual 18650 Mod to test oHm’s on. But it is for sale and has ESCC profiles for .4-.45/.45-.5/.5-.55/.55-.6 oHm TC Profiles made on Escribe.

DISCLAIMER: THIS DEVICE IS FINICKY AND THE COMPANY IS UNRELIABLE.

That being said it’s the best pocket dab device I’ve ever used (although I hear the new Peak is really good) and with the bubbler is a great portable water filtered device for around the house.

The sale includes everything pictured (except terp pearls but I can throw a few in)
And that includes the container holding the Spring clips (~80-90 clips), Glass Mouthpiece, Oct-Coils for coil dabs (cup included for Coil dabs too), v1 Bubbler, OOS & TC ESCC (2021 versions) colored bubbler silicone bumper protectors & metal carb cap for Bubbler. Screwdriver for Coils and I know I’m forgetting things but feel free to ask if it’s included or not pictured
*Edit*
- O-Rings
- assortment of colored bumper & cap holders

The TC ESCC always had a hard time fully cleaning without the risk of breaking a leg or the ESCC itself so I did the best I could without a mod to heat clean it with just Iso.

Feel free to shoot me any questions or comments, not too interested in trades but I have no idea what’s out there these days so I might be open to that.

PayPal & Venmo Goods & Services are my payment methods.

Thank you!
Azn2101

Last edited:
Top Bottom