Avg price of quality THCA flower?

deadsouthernblake

(( I was unsure if this should be a new thread or just added onto one of the other THCA related threads and then which one would be best for getting feedback. So if a mod wants to move it over to another thread for whatever reason no biggie.)

Since I live in a state still living in a reefer madness mindset I've been researching the thca loophole but while checking out SEVERAL different vendors online I find that a lot of them seem to have a good many of the same strains and at least look to be around the same level of quality but the prices seem to vary greatly from site to site for the same amount of product. One article I read said some vendors were just buying product from other bigger companies and then repackaging it with their branding for a hefty markup. So you could have bought the exact the same proudct for a lot less money by just ordering from the main vendor.

So whats around the avg price you should expect to be paying for quality thca flower? Quality = what most established sites offer for their regular selections (not from the discounted section) compared to the price of some real deal top shelf or exotic as the kids say today for a qua compared to an ounce.

deadsouthernblake,

Kebo1923

Check out WNC CBD recommended here a lot. Good product, good price, shipped well.

Kebo1923,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
WNC is where I got THCA that I did not care for at all lol I did like the dabs from them much more, but the herbs were so dry and old, week and flavorless, always hit or miss

Shit Snacks,

Kebo1923

WNC is where I got THCA that I did not care for at all lol I did like the dabs from them much more, but the herbs were so dry and old, week and flavorless, always hit or miss
Shoot, guess I've been getting hits. Got a place I should be going instead?

Kebo1923,

Shit Snacks

Shoot, guess I've been getting hits. Got a place I should be going instead?

Arete felt a little better but I am a very small sample size, seems like it's hit or miss anywhere if you're going to get old dry garbage or not lol we also all have different tastes of course, there are so many places to try, and I don't know it feels pretty futile

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Kebo1923

Shit Snacks

Preston Hemp Co has fresher product by far than WNC. Arete has good thca with way too many choices.

Looks good, the live resin and the herbs... If only I can decide so I don't overbuy what to try lol (the live resin sampler seems worth it but I shouldn't overdo it on the herbs in case they're not as fresh as I like?? I want the fruity hybrids but I like variety of course) Oh do they have any discount codes???

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom