AVB smell/taste

Fightra

Sometimes when I am finishing the bowl in my mighty it starts to taste like Xylithol/menthol really weird and I let a friend take my AVB and he smoked it and said it tasted like xylithol :D Is this a normal thing? I had to chop my plants with some nutrients in so could that do it?

Fightra,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

Sometimes when I am finishing the bowl in my mighty it starts to taste like Xylithol/menthol really weird and I let a friend take my AVB and he smoked it and said it tasted like xylithol :D Is this a normal thing? I had to chop my plants with some nutrients in so could that do it?

Probably. The routine at the end of the plants life will come into play. Whats in the plant is what you injest. Certain elements like magnesium tend to stay in the plant for weeks. And they will affect taste. Also curing the herb and the degree of moisture in the buds will make a difference. Think about eating a ripe apple or a green one, big difference.

I've run into more than one mj user who said they can tell if the herb was grown in dirt or hydro by the taste. Not sure that I can, but handling and care of the herb, does make a considerable difference.

shredder,
Top Bottom