Availability of 10mm male WPA to 8mm ID adapter?

Dustin McKief

Looking to use my Dynavap & Camouflet tips stemless, attached directly to glass pieces with a 10mm female connection.

• Vaphit makes exactly what I'm looking for, but they only sell it on their official site, which requires a form of payment that I don't have.
  • SP has a couple of glass options, but would prefer minimum length (just the adapter section).

Dustin McKief,

TangibleHangnail

Looking to use my Dynavap & Camouflet tips stemless, attached directly to glass pieces with a 10mm female connection.

• Vaphit makes exactly what I'm looking for, but they only sell it on their official site, which requires a form of payment that I don't have.
  • SP has a couple of glass options, but would prefer minimum length (just the adapter section).

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Speak to @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd he can probably make it up for you reasonably...
he is ...https://www.instagram.com/joda_glass/

Top Bottom