Australian RDT experiences

Poostuff

Please delete
Don't we have a TV show about these? Man if I do I pull up to one & there's a camera crew there I imagine I'd be pretty pissed off.

Be nice to hear from someone who has had experience with this,
I haven't seen a great deal & haven't been tested yet but I don't drive much now & actually kinda hate it.

I used to drive sometimes for work in Sydney well before RDTs were introduced & was pulled over & breath tested regularly. When I was younger even used to drive just for fun, WTF was wrong with me :hmm:

When I do drive I never do it under the influence but RDTs are concerning because even just a little herb will linger in your system longer than the memory of a bad Cranberries song.

I don't know what you can be tested for or even what registers but there must be a forum for that. I imagine most pharmaceuticals would register but with chemicals I think you're good to go in 24 - 48 hrs anyway.

Sorry I can't provide any info but it's an interesting topic for our region.

Expat Aussie here and I am also really interested in this topic. Honestly I am terrified at the prospect of getting tested and charged. I will be visiting home soon and plan to be careful but am concerned even if I have not vaped that day that I would still test positive. Very concerning. I saw that programe too and it seemed they were mostly testing people that obviously look and act like stoned idiots. But still :ugh::shrug:

Receptor

For us foreigners....what is RTD?? Secret brigade?.

CANNABIS.....Cluster Headache...ReNew....Mission. Good to-Go!!!

ambertrichome

Honestly I am terrified at the prospect of getting tested and charged. I will be visiting home soon and plan to be careful but am concerned even if I have not vaped that day that I would still test positive.
Yeah me too, as I wrote in my previous post I haven't been tested yet and am shitting myself at the thought of losing my licence for not driving under the effect of cannabis:bang: (I barely drive anymore unless going to work) They seam to be concentrating the testing in the low economic meth using/dealing zones ATM. The NSW police website states 12 hours is good for MOST people for THC, but could be up to 72 hours. Two anecdotal stories I've heard are one woman was tested leaving a dance party and tested positive and I was assured that she didn't smoke or had smoked as she didn't like the herb and NEVER consumed. Story two a friend was clubbing with friends and was the designated driver he smoked three large hydro bowls and was tested 20 minutes later and was given the all clear. So your guess is better than mine if we would survive the test:suspicious:

Last edited:

Receptor

RDT....Without "probable cause" or infraction?? Less CIVILIZED than US??
I would not pass even after 4 weeks of abstaining!!??
Curious in type of tests being subjected too and threshold of thc limits.

CANNABIS....Cluster Headache...ReNew...Mission. Good to-Go!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom