Auber RDK-300B V3

shopdognyc

I just fired up an Auber RDK-300B v3 for the first time. It is set or stuck at the default temperature of 300.

Instructions say to hit the dial button once, and you should see a decimal point at the bottom right but I do not.

Turning the dial 180 degrees, I can change between standard and boost mode, but can't select into the mode when hitting the bottom. If I manage to get in somehow unintentionally, same thing with unable to change temperature.

If I power off and on and hit the dial I can go into lock mode.

Plan on calling Auber tomorrow.

Any idea? Is it the controller? Is it my coil?

Has stayed in box since I got it some time ago, unaware of any use or damage.

shopdognyc,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It does sound like you button is not clicking. It's a pretty light tap. The dial depresses and there is a satisfying click.

Grass Yes,

bestvaping

What is this V3 version? On the Auber website the RDK-300B V2 version is specified. Why do you call your PID V3? :hmm:

bestvaping,

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
I just fired up an Auber RDK-300B v3 for the first time. It is set or stuck at the default temperature of 300.

Instructions say to hit the dial button once, and you should see a decimal point at the bottom right but I do not.

Turning the dial 180 degrees, I can change between standard and boost mode, but can't select into the mode when hitting the bottom. If I manage to get in somehow unintentionally, same thing with unable to change temperature.

If I power off and on and hit the dial I can go into lock mode.

Plan on calling Auber tomorrow.

Any idea? Is it the controller? Is it my coil?

Has stayed in box since I got it some time ago, unaware of any use or damage.
Had a similar issue earlier this year; Auber replaced it with the quickness.

feralcomprehension,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What is this V3 version? On the Auber website the RDK-300B V2 version is specified. Why do you call your PID V3? :hmm:
This is what the label says on the back of mine:
PXL-20230224-173315364.jpg

Model: RDK-300B V3

Top Bottom