Auber Instruments RDK200 e-nail

EpicNameGuy

I just received my RDK-200 from 710 hotbox. Fast, easy transaction. Unit is an exact RDK with same passcode. Got a flat coil, universal nail and carb cap. Unit was pre-configured for the 100W flat coil.

Should receive my thermometer and high temp k-type probe shortly to get this dialed in. Thinking about a ceramic nail too.

Nice! Maybe I should have taken the plunge on the 71hotbox originally. I'm happy with my Auber unit, but I definitely would have appreciated saving some money. Oh well.

I emailed the hotbox account asking for more info and never got a reply, which was why I did end up pulling the trigger on the Auber at the time.

EpicNameGuy,

Dr200

Picked up my RDK-200 from the post office today. I am so happy its before the weekend. I'm going to do some large bhombs for sure. I have tested it out too much to review it currently but so for so good.

Dr200

Quick review so far. Its great for the price I paid when on sale. Shipping to Vancouver Canada was $20.xx via USPS. I ordered a piece of glass from Dhgate on the same day and received the china glass before the north american shipment of the enail. This was the quickest I have ever received a piece of glass. 10 days for china glass 11 days for USPS. Just a little funny story to add.

I had a light bulb go off and realized I didnt have to dab every time I wanted to test the enail. I can just heat the nail and play with the carb cap. I have a http://www.dhgate.com/product/rockb...rb-cap-with/197559926.html#s1-11-7|3610557758 carb cap. This does not touch the heating coil, its very close. If I have the nail fully heated to 710' and drop the cold carb cap on it can drop as much as 50'. This temp drop took 20 seconds. After 20 seconds it started to heat up, I take the carb cap off. It overshoots 18'. I do this a couple times in a row and the temp and the carb cap heats up so it drops 40' in 15 seconds and then overshoots 10'. This is with me dropping the carb cap on and leaving it on till it starts heating up again. This was mainly for testing not while I was dabbing. I have no idea what other enails do temp wise when a ti carb cap is added. I have only played with sublimators, smart dabs and the galaxy ceramic befor I purchased this. The Galaxy i never watched the temps as I was too busy chatting with the store clerk. I was able to test it down stairs. Dabs only lol no smoking.

If I just hover the carb cap over carefully and dont set it on I can get a 20-30' drop with 5-8' overshoot.

All of the temp changes dont bother me so far. All the dabs have been working out good. I really need to find a temp gun and dial it in.
Hopefully this all makes sense as I did a few dabs and my friday night canna caps have kicked in.

Dr200

Cold start to 710 took 5:55. Can anyone else tell me how long their Auber takes to get to temp?

I'll try remember to time the heat up when I get back from dinner. Lol I just turn mine on, go pee and come back and its ready to go pretty much.

So far the RDK-200 can take what I can throw at it. Last night I dab after dab after dab. The furthest the temp dropped was 50' but it would heat back up quick and not over shoot much. 18' over shoot was the most so far. After just one use of the carb cap and wow it got hot, after 4 dabs in a row I could barly hold it. I did 6 or 7 small dabs in a row last night, the temps kept going up and down but at a fairly steady rate. Still nice and happy. Tomorrow a friend is coming over and were going to try some large dabs. 0.3-0.5g. We shall see how that goes.

I have been leaving it on when Im home. I keep hearing about coils burning out and have a question. If Im going to dab once every 30-45 min am I better to leave the unit on all the time or turn it on and off? Also if there is a thread on coils ect I would love to read it. I would like to have the coil last as long as possible. I dont know what kills a coil more, leaving it on for long periods of time or the extreme heating/cooling via turning on and off.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@Dr200 -- I usually turn it on and walk away and come back in a few and it's good to go. I just happened to be sitting down at the time when I turned mine on and figured I'd time it. Out of curiousity more than anything.

Prior to purchasing my Auber, I used an Errlectric that a friend owns. I thought it was nice(I love their Vortex carb cab) but it didn't make me feel like I had to run out and get one. Especially for the price(not picking on Errlectric, lots of companies are selling these at too high prices, IMO.) I own a Nectar Collector, which is my main dab tool, and have a SCS Omni nail that I used to use with my glass water pieces.

While I think the e-nail beats using a torch and nail, I do not think any e-nail/d-nail setup will win out over my Nectar Collector, for me. Both the Auber and Errlectric performed well(pretty equal for a one-person user as far as my experiences go), but the ease, flavor, and clutter-less operation, have reinforced my thoughts that the Nectar Collector is my best choice. I was going to buy a domeless.com ceramic nail, but I don't think that will make a difference for me. Flavor is not my issue with the e-nail/d-nail setups. While I can appreciate the tech, it's just not for me, I don't believe.

For anybody reading, don't let the Auber RDK200 dissuade you, I had the same experience as I did with the Errlectric. Had I spent $500+ on the Errlectric to come to my conclusion, I would of been hella-pissed.

Silver420Surfer,

Dr200

@Silver420Surfer Im using the flat coil and the Universal Ti Auber sells. Mine took 4:37 to heat to 710' and have the heat correction set to 1.10.

The higher the heat correction the longer it took to heat up for me as well. I dont know if its actually 710' at the nail but at that temp the dab does what I want it to do. That still leaves me room to go up or down in temp depending on what I want. I would love to fond a heat gun, I just dont want to buy one just for this.

I also found that my heating time took a lot longer when I had all the pieces with the universal nail connected. I now have the large bow/cup on the very top, the flat coil next then the small bowl/cup making a sandwich. Then there is about a1/2" of just the threaded center and then the base connected. This way im just heating what I want and dont have too much heat soak from other parts of the nail I dont need. I dont have a way of posting pics at the moment.

Edit: Wow you like the Necter collector? Lol I always just wrote it off with out researching. I just thought it looked funny. Ill look into it a bit more now.

EpicNameGuy

@Dr200
While I think the e-nail beats using a torch and nail, I do not think any e-nail/d-nail setup will win out over my Nectar Collector, for me. Both the Auber and Errlectric performed well(pretty equal for a one-person user as far as my experiences go), but the ease, flavor, and clutter-less operation, have reinforced my thoughts that the Nectar Collector is my best choice. I was going to buy a domeless.com ceramic nail, but I don't think that will make a difference for me. Flavor is not my issue with the e-nail/d-nail setups. While I can appreciate the tech, it's just not for me, I don't believe.

I know I can just look on youtube, and I will, but I was just wondering what the nectar collector is all about and why you prefer it to an enail in general.

Is the collector the one where you heat the tip and dip it in a bowl of oil for a massive hit? Or am I confusing that with something else?

Also, to anyone with an RDK-200... Does anyone else notice that the unit struggles to get passed 800 degrees? I am having shit luck with low temp dabs, so I just wanna do decent uncapped dabs.

I should say that the 800 degrees I am shooting for is with an adjustment coeeficient of 1.15 I believe. So, maybe that's more like 850 its having a hard time climbing. I am using the flat coil btw

Edit: I just checked the Auber website and the unit is massively discounted again. I just missed both discounts by purchasing in between them :(

I wrote to customer service about trying to get it corrected. I originally reached out before buying asking about it but they more or less politely told me to refer to the website for current pricing; or, no basically.

So, since that was only 10 days ago, maybe they'll credit me. We'll see. Seems odd they wouldn't have just given me the discount when I asked if they were going to put it back on within the next 2 weeks. I wonder when they put it back on sale.

Last edited:

grdwaste

Glass Psycho
I know I can just look on youtube, and I will, but I was just wondering what the nectar collector is all about and why you prefer it to an enail in general.

Is the collector the one where you heat the tip and dip it in a bowl of oil for a massive hit? Or am I confusing that with something else?

Also, to anyone with an RDK-200... Does anyone else notice that the unit struggles to get passed 800 degrees? I am having shit luck with low temp dabs, so I just wanna do decent uncapped dabs.

I should say that the 800 degrees I am shooting for is with an adjustment coeeficient of 1.15 I believe. So, maybe that's more like 850 its having a hard time climbing. I am using the flat coil btw
You're joking :uhoh: should I ask for a drefund and grab another nail?

grdwaste,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral

Not trying to derail this thread at all but yes the Nectar Collector is the one that comes with either a glass, quartz, or titanium tip that you heat up and rip concentrates from a dab mat/jar/dish. I tried one prior to the Denver HT CC last year and loved it. Then I went out to the cup and they had a booth, chatted and dabbed quite a bit and I was hooked. Got one a little after that, and ,it, along with the Persei w/ Hercules sr71, have been my daily drivers ever since. Hit me up with a PM or tag me in a post in the Nectar Collector thread in the "Glass" area and we can chat more about it if you have any other questions.

As far as doing uncapped dabs, I have been doing them just great at 700-710 with the flat coil, even think I did like 650 also with no issues. No puddling or whatever. Maybe if I was dropping chunks instead of dabs mine might have to get turned up higher. I did not do that adjustment coefficient you mentioned in your post fwiw.

Again, my RDK200 works as good as any other I have tried, but when using other people's I never paid attention to how fast temp came back up, or did it drop down in temp when carb capped, etc. We just dabbed and enjoyed it. I am not trying to start an enail war, I just never noticed any difference myself between some more expensive units(I did dab of enails at the Den HT CC last year, but don't recall any brand names I used there) like my friend's Errelectric or the Auber we all have. Maybe the coil will burn out faster? Maybe it doesn't show true temp? Maybe it doesn't have the best ti nail? But IMHO, when I set the RDK200 to my preferred temp of 700 and do a dab of some Hawaiian Passion shatter from GoldCoast extracts, it doesn't taste any different or get me any less higher than when I dab the same shatter off of said friend's Errlectric. His just has a killer Vortex carb cap that I absolutely have become fixated on, why I don't know. The carb cap kinda sits countersunk into the nail for a really nice fitament. No hovering or having to hold it even. I digress.

I haven't tried the Smart Dab or Domeless.com or any other "more affordable" enails out there, but I think I can say this Auber is one of the best deals out there to get you into the game or to see if an enail is for you. Although, I can totally appreciate why people will spend more on a setup than I did.

Also Darid from Domeless.com told me he is making XLR ceramic coils that will work with the Auber boxes. I emailed him from the link off of his site to ask a few questions about his enails. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I didn't see the ceramic coils listed yet, but I imagine if you emailed him, he would share the same info with anyone. For the record I have ZERO domeless.com gear and nothing to do with him/them. Just passing on some info the community may be interested in.

Dr200

I know I can just look on youtube, and I will, but

I did see my unit struggle a bit to, at really high temps 900+ @0.0 correction. With the nail set at 1.15 correction it struggled hitting 850+. I have cleaned my nail once so far, as in getting the caked on black stuff off. I just set it to 888' 0.5 correction and left if for a few min, came back and it all scraped off and I had a nice clean nail.

The heat correction does make a fair change in temp. I like the way my dabs are going @ 700' 0.5 correction.

grdwaste

Glass Psycho
I did see my unit struggle a bit to, at really high temps 900+ @0.0 correction. With the nail set at 1.15 correction it struggled hitting 850+. I have cleaned my nail once so far, as in getting the caked on black stuff off. I just set it to 888' 0.5 correction and left if for a few min, came back and it all scraped off and I had a nice clean nail.

The heat correction does make a fair change in temp. I like the way my dabs are going @ 700' 0.5 correction.
So should I ask for a refund and spend another $100 for a better unit or will this be more than enough for low temp dabs. I'm just worried about the temp drop but at the same time I have never hit or owned an enail before.

grdwaste,

Dr200

[="Silver420Surfer, post: 721602, member: 5925"]
Not trying to derail this thread at all but yes the Nectar Collector is the one that comes with either a glass, quartz, or titanium tip that you heat up and rip concentrates from a dab mat/jar/dish. I tried one prior to the Denver HT CC last year and loved it. Then I went out to the cup and they had a booth, chatted and dabbed quite a bit and I was hooked. Got one a little after that, and ,it, along with the Persei w/ Hercules sr71, have been my daily drivers ever since. Hit me up with a PM or tag me in a post in the Nectar Collector thread in the "Glass" area and we can chat more about it if you have any other questions.

I'll look into the glass section for nector collector. Lol, I haven't looked yet.

As far as doing uncapped dabs, I have been doing them just great at 700-710 with the flat coil, even think I did like 650 also with no issues. No puddling or whatever. Maybe if I was dropping chunks instead of dabs mine might have to get turned up higher. I did not do that adjustment coefficient you mentioned in your post fwiw.

I agree but at 650 I am getting some pooling but I am dropping larger then just a dab, nothing a carb cap wouldnt take care of ;)

Again, my RDK200 works as good as any other I have tried, but when using other people's I never paid attention to how fast temp came back up, or did it drop down in temp when carb capped, etc. We just dabbed and enjoyed it. I am not trying to start an enail war, I just never noticed any difference myself between some more expensive units(I did dab of enails at the Den HT CC last year, but don't recall any brand names I used there) like my friend's Errelectric or the Auber we all have. Maybe the coil will burn out faster? Maybe it doesn't show true temp? Maybe it doesn't have the best ti nail? But IMHO, when I set the RDK200 to my preferred temp of 700 and do a dab of some Hawaiian Passion shatter from GoldCoast extracts, it doesn't taste any different or get me any less higher than when I dab the same shatter off of said friend's Errlectric. His just has a killer Vortex carb cap that I absolutely have become fixated on, why I don't know. The carb cap kinda sits countersunk into the nail for a really nice fitament. No hovering or having to hold it even. I digress.

I totally agree

I haven't tried the Smart Dab or Domeless.com or any other "more affordable" enails out there, but I think I can say this Auber is one of the best deals out there to get you into the game or to see if an enail is for you. Although, I can totally appreciate why people will spend more on a setup than I did.

I totally agree

Also Darid from Domeless.com told me he is making XLR ceramic coils that will work with the Auber boxes. I emailed him from the link off of his site to ask a few questions about his enails. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I didn't see the ceramic coils listed yet, but I imagine if you emailed him, he would share the same info with anyone. For the record I have ZERO domeless.com gear and nothing to do with him/them. Just passing on some info the community may be interested in.

Cool

Dr200

So should I ask for a refund and spend another $100 for a better unit or will this be more than enough for low temp dabs. I'm just worried about the temp drop but at the same time I have never hit or owned an enail before.

For what I want and the price I was willing to pay. I could not be happier.

This will do dab after dab after dab. I have a friend heading up the stairs now. Were going to test out some big dabs. 0.3 -0.5g dabs. Should be fun:rockon:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@grdwaste -- For the price, you did buy one of the better setups available.

While I go thru some product and have a decently high tolerance, I will not be doing .5g dabs now or anytime in the future so I cannot report to how the Auber works for that. If you're trying to do monster globs with like 5 people back to back to back, etc., then you should buy the double coil versions of the D-nail. IMO, the RDK200 will suffice for 99% of potential buyers.

Allow me to compare this to a computer, something I feel I have a good working knowledge of. The off-the-shelf models at like a Best Buy will do what the overwhelming majority of buyers need it to(once you remove all the branded software gunking up your new machine). But that small % of buyers want MORE power, better graphics card or multiple graphics cards, overclocked processor, maxed out ram, etc,. Is the custom built gaming PC better than the off-the-shelf generic tower, hell yes it is. Does the average email, Facebook, homework, MS Office using, Netflix watching, internet browsing family/user need all that power? Will they be at a disadvantge for not buying the maxed out PC? In my opinion the answers to both are easily no. I look at the vape choices similarly. From the research I have done the domeless.com and few other "whip style" non-digital boxes(just my opinon) are the entry level. The Aubers/hotbox and the others in the $200-300 range would be mid level and the Dnails/Errlectrics would be top level.

If I left out a company, my bad, but I think you get the jist of what I mean. This is why I feel the mid-range will cover well over 90% of the prospective buyers. And with tech being copied and industry advances, prices will continue to fall to the benefit of the buyer.

What kind of buyer are you? Do you need top of the line features? Do you upgrade your tech alot, or do you want to keep things forever? Are you buying with your head or your wallet? Do the differences in price justify how I will use the item? These are some of the questions I keep in mind when trying to make my purchases.

I hope you enjoy your Auber!

Dr200

Well this will work fine for the largest dabs Ill ever really do. We both did a 0.4g dab and don't think Ill be doing that for a long time. I have a pretty good tolerance but fuck me that was crazy. Not something this is probably really designed for doing daily but will work just fine.

Superfecta

I just bought one of these. With as much shatter as I consume, I should have bought one months ago. Flat coil, universal nail. Now I must go on the hunt for some new glass for my new toy. hmmmm....

Hope this shows up by Friday! Thanks to everyone for their input in this thread.

EpicNameGuy

I can do normal uncapped dabs at 710-ish no problem. However, I wanted to experiment with higher temps because its all new to me and I am trying to find my personal preference which is one of the nice things about a unit such as this.

As to whether or not it is realistic to expect a unit such as this to exceed 800-850 degree temps.. it's my first unit, so I have no idea. That's part of why I am asking others here.

I didn't receive any replies to my email so I called Auber support.

After a lengthy conversation, I was told that I could only qualify to get $10 back instead of the $45 because "then everyone will call in asking".

Then, I asked what the return policy of the unit was, and if I could return the unit, be refunded the full amount, and then re-buy at the discounted amount. I was essentially told yes, nothing would stop me from doing that but its possible the discount will be over by then... so far, this is poor support.

When I said "why wouldn't I just buy a competitors equivalent product instead" she said "well, you can do that too". Wow.

Because I am THAT consumer who doesn't like to deal with poor customer service, I am now returning the unit for the amount in full and will just buy another competing unit elsewhere. I can NOT recommend Auber as a business and DO recommend you steer clear of them if customer service is of any value or concern to you.

In speaking on the phone with "you can call me Ken" he tried his best, but his manager "you can call him Suyi" refused to let him offer more than 20 dollars back to me even when I explained he just said I can get the whole 40 back by burdening their business with the returns process instead, costing them more than if they just did refund the 40 directly.

When I asked about refund pricing on the coil and nail, I was told I can get 90% of the money back if they are in resalable condition. This was very alarming as this means they are repackaging used coils as new! No thank you! I doubt they are repackaging the nails due to the discoloration, but he sure sounded like he would if he could. I couldn't believe it! After I expressed this, he reneged and said they would not accept it if there was any discoloration. Oooookkkk... lots of conflicting info on this call..

'Ken' also told me he is one of only two customer service specialists and was very insistent on getting me off the phone. He repeated this many times. When I asked to speak to his manager, he insisted his manager doesn't want to speak to me! He even laughed a little!

Honestly, Auber had a really good opportunity here to make good with the customer at multiple points here and simply chose not to. In fact, it sought to make relations extremely difficult in quite literal hopes the problem would just go away and revenue would remain intact. Not happening. I thought Auber was a legitimate electronics company and that would mean good things for customer service, but I was WAY wrong on that this time. I definitely regret not just going with the 710hotbox, but hindsight n whatnot.

The Auber RDK-200 functions "ok". You just better hope you NEVER EVER have to receive any level of support for it. It's a good value unit, but this experience has soured the whole thing for me.

I suggest anyone who paid the full amount in the 1.5 weeks in between sales of the unit to contact Azalea and "Ken" or even the manager "I can call Suyi" and request your differential refund. Particularly because thats exactly what they stated they wanted to avoid in the first place ;)

They will tell you no. They will offer you 10 dollars at first, and maybe go as high as 20 if you explain to them how foolish it is to send the unit back and reorder to get the 40 dollars back and cost them more money than if they just handled the customer service properly and maintained the customer relationship. For me, the whole experience was enough for me to simply return my unit and never deal with Auber again.

Sorry for the negativity, but I'm just really amazed at how that conversation just went...

I'll take my money elsewhere.

Last edited:

grdwaste

Glass Psycho
I can do normal uncapped dabs at 710-ish no problem. However, I wanted to experiment with higher temps because its all new to me and I am trying to find my personal preference which is one of the nice things about a unit such as this.

As to whether or not it is realistic to expect a unit such as this to exceed 800-850 degree temps.. it's my first unit, so I have no idea. That's part of why I am asking others here.

I didn't receive any replies to my email so I called Auber support.

After a lengthy conversation, I was told that I could only qualify to get $10 back instead of the $45 because "then everyone will call in asking".

Then, I asked what the return policy of the unit was, and if I could return the unit, be refunded the full amount, and then re-buy at the discounted amount. I was essentially told yes, nothing would stop me from doing that but its possible the discount will be over by then... so far, this is poor support.

When I said "why wouldn't I just buy a competitors equivalent product instead" she said "well, you can do that too". Wow.

Because I am THAT consumer who doesn't like to deal with poor customer service, I am now returning the unit for the amount in full and will just buy another competing unit elsewhere. I can NOT recommend Auber as a business and DO recommend you steer clear of them if customer service is of any value or concern to you.

In speaking on the phone with "you can call me Ken" he tried his best, but his manager "you can call him Suyi" refused to let him offer more than 20 dollars back to me even when I explained he just said I can get the whole 40 back by burdening their business with the returns process instead, costing them more than if they just did refund the 40 directly.

When I asked about refund pricing on the coil and nail, I was told I can get 90% of the money back if they are in resalable condition. This was very alarming as this means they are repackaging used coils as new! No thank you! I doubt they are repackaging the nails due to the discoloration, but he sure sounded like he would if he could. I couldn't believe it! After I expressed this, he reneged and said they would not accept it if there was any discoloration. Oooookkkk... lots of conflicting info on this call..

'Ken' also told me he is one of only two customer service specialists and was very insistent on getting me off the phone. He repeated this many times. When I asked to speak to his manager, he insisted his manager doesn't want to speak to me! He even laughed a little!

Honestly, Auber had a really good opportunity here to make good with the customer at multiple points here and simply chose not to. In fact, it sought to make relations extremely difficult in quite literal hopes the problem would just go away and revenue would remain intact. Not happening. I thought Auber was a legitimate electronics company and that would mean good things for customer service, but I was WAY wrong on that this time. I definitely regret not just going with the 710hotbox, but hindsight n whatnot.

The Auber RDK-200 functions "ok". You just better hope you NEVER EVER have to receive any level of support for it. It's a good value unit, but this experience has soured the whole thing for me.

I suggest anyone who paid the full amount in the 1.5 weeks in between sales of the unit to contact Azalea and "Ken" or even the manager "I can call Suyi" and request your differential refund. Particularly because thats exactly what they stated they wanted to avoid in the first place ;)

They will tell you no. They will offer you 10 dollars at first, and maybe go as high as 20 if you explain to them how foolish it is to send the unit back and reorder to get the 40 dollars back and cost them more money than if they just handled the customer service properly and maintained the customer relationship. For me, the whole experience was enough for me to simply return my unit and never deal with Auber again.

Sorry for the negativity, but I'm just really amazed at how that conversation just went...

I'll take my money elsewhere.
Damn there's really mixed reviews on this unit. Mine should be here Friday I'm wondering about even un boxing it. The has customer service is one of my biggest pet peaves and the reselling of the coils blows my !mind. Very on the fence about returning this and spending an extra $100 on a better unit

grdwaste,

EpicNameGuy

Damn there's really mixed reviews on this unit. Mine should be here Friday I'm wondering about even un boxing it. The has customer service is one of my biggest pet peaves and the reselling of the coils blows my !mind. Very on the fence about returning this and spending an extra $100 on a better unit

Sorry, I posted here but now I think I just got an email from Auber support saying they've reconsidered. Let me re-read that and I'll update this accordingly.

EpicNameGuy,
Reactions: DieHard

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Testing mine at 850 degrees now. Was at 710 and I just set dial for 850. Up to temp in about 1.5 minutes, with no noted issues. I see no signs of any "struggling" to reach 800 or 850. I am using all default settings for the RDK200. Since i have reached 850 and typing this, the temp hasn't went up or down, just sitting at 850. Ah, after about 2 min, it hit 851 then within 15 sec, back to 850. Did about .2 dab, no cap, dropped to 846, before rising back to 850 within a few seconds.

One note, when I first turn on my Auber, it shoots up to a certain point really quick then as it nears the set temp, goes quite a bit slower till hitting that temp. I'd liken it to "pre-pay" at the gas pumps(at least where I live). I pay for $20 of gas and when pumping the first $19.xx goes like warp speed fast, then it hits that point and you can almost feel the pump restrict the flow of gas and now the last couple of cents takes longer than what it took to pump the first $19.xx worth. Thats how my box heats up anyway. Hopefully that makes some bit of sense.

After painfully slow typing the 2 above paragraphs for longer than I care to admit to, my RDK200 has hovered at 850 with ZERO signs of dropping or having an issue maintaining temp. I am not sold on ANY enail 100% yet(high priced ones or mid-range like Auber) for my needs, but I can't find fault with how this box and coil operate at all at this time. All the extra clutter(wires, nails, water pipe, box controller as compared to my prior torch and nectar collector) is my real gripe as i mentioned originally.

I would recommend keeping all settings at the original default though. I changed them originally and it worked ok, but then started getting werid rise in temps. Changed back to default, powered unit off, and it's run great ever since. :2c:

What mixed reviews? One person who had an issue with bad customer service.

@EpicNameGuy -- sorry to hear about your negative experience

For anyone else, I would recommend just returning and rebuying(if you are chosing to keep the Auber) instead of trying to haggle a refund. I don't think it's being deceptive as a consumer, but sometime you have to play their game to get the results we as paying customers deserve. kinda like that Seinfeld episode...

Last edited:
Top Bottom