Atmos thread patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

altair909

I own an ego-c that I believe uses the 510 threaded connects. I recently purchased the atmos nail. It looked like it would screw in to my ego-c battery when I bought it but it doesn't.

Does anyone know what adapter I need to accomplish this? Anybody familiar with the different thread patterns of the atmos line. They offer the atmos nail in 2 versions. One fits the atmos rx and the other fits the atmos 510. I assume I have the one that fits the atmos rx.

Thanks

altair909,

OF

They offer the atmos nail in 2 versions. One fits the atmos rx and the other fits the atmos 510. I assume I have the one that fits the atmos rx.

Yep, they're using m601 threads (same as Omicron and Persei). You need this adapter:
http://www.tropicalvapors.com/Adapt...artomizer-Omicron-Super-Nova-Smoore_p_68.html

You're welcome. FWIW I think you'd be better served by gear from D9 (Omicron and Hercules) or TV (Revolution/DART). But you didn't ask that, and are kind of committed to the path you're on.

Good luck.

OF

OF,

altair909

Thanks for the reply. Someone suggested a 510 extender thingimajig. Can't remember exactly what I ordered. If that doesn't work, I will try your suggestion. I will post what I find.

altair909,
Reactions: OF

OF

Thanks for the reply. Someone suggested a 510 extender thingimajig. Can't remember exactly what I ordered. If that doesn't work, I will try your suggestion. I will post what I find.

You're welcome. I doubt an extender is what you want (has the same threads on both ends). That thread adapter is the only one I know of (there are lots of sources for 'the other way', m601 to 510), and is only available from 3 places (two of which are actually the same).

Good luck.

OF

OF,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom