Ash-catchers for reclaim purposes

SD_haze

does anybody use an A/C on their tubes when vaporizing? I know it is overkill, but (depending on the AC) I have found it to help with the 'fogginess' that boobs is talking about, & minimal drag with a good AC. I can't decide whether to get a NICE ashcatcher(such as a vertigo 10 arm or similar brand)..since I have basically stopped combusting. I would definitely want it for combusting, but would it be worth it to have for vapor? Should I forget the AC & go for a bubbler instead? I really have a desire to own a LW 15-Arm...but am worried about it being fragile & hard to clean. Wish the arms were welded to bottom of can like vertigo's. Anyone have experience to help?

I just got a new ash catcher for my tube and am loving it for vaporizing bud and dabbing.
I just walked into a headshop and found a $25 showerhead AC with perfectly cut slits :luv:

It would be overkill however if the bong you were using it on was quite tall or had a perc(s)
You only need *so* much with vaporizing, but sometimes you it helps to have a little bit more than the bare minimimum (big clouds ;))

With an AC you can just switch it out if you need that extra boost of diffusion, compared to a bong with a perc where you're stuck with it every time.

SD_haze,
Top Bottom