1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Aromed 4.0 vaporizer & case (UK)

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by Gray Area, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gray Area

Gray Area Well-Known Member

Just throwing this out to see if there's any interest.
    This is an "old style" coloured Aromed 4.0 vaporizer, the ones that look like a piece of hospital equipment, before they went all neon and tacky...

Literally this has only been used around 6 - 10 times in the 8 or so years I've owned it and everything is in immaculate condition. It just is so impractical for me with kids around that it never gets taken out, so I usually just stick with the Lotus during the day when the kids are about, and the solo through a small bubbler when on a night when they're in bed.

Everything is there:
    • Aromed 4.0 vaporizer.
    • Magic Glass mini bubbler/bowl with screen.
    • 2 x rubber straps to fasten the bubbler to unit.
    • 10 x glass mouthpieces.
    • Silicon/PVC(?) hose - this seems to have discoloured over time - certainly not through use, so might need replacing.
    • Instruction manual & info leaflet.
    • Hard shell case
    Due to the weight it's probably not really worth shipping to anywhere else but the UK where I'm based now. It weighs approx 3 KG and anywhere else (EU and further) looks like it's going to cost quite a bit £25-30. So, UK shipping is included in the asking price and for anywhere else we'd have to look in more detail...

Paid around £370 for it back in the day, but you can pick them up for around £270 now.
    Asking £170 shipped to mainland UK. Could possibly be swayed into a trade by some nice glass :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking :tup:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    grokit and SSVUN~YAH like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors