Aromed 4.0 vaporizer & case (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Area

Just throwing this out to see if there's any interest.
This is an "old style" coloured Aromed 4.0 vaporizer, the ones that look like a piece of hospital equipment, before they went all neon and tacky...

Literally this has only been used around 6 - 10 times in the 8 or so years I've owned it and everything is in immaculate condition. It just is so impractical for me with kids around that it never gets taken out, so I usually just stick with the Lotus during the day when the kids are about, and the solo through a small bubbler when on a night when they're in bed.

Everything is there:
  • Aromed 4.0 vaporizer.
  • Magic Glass mini bubbler/bowl with screen.
  • 2 x rubber straps to fasten the bubbler to unit.
  • 10 x glass mouthpieces.
  • Silicon/PVC(?) hose - this seems to have discoloured over time - certainly not through use, so might need replacing.
  • Instruction manual & info leaflet.
  • Hard shell case
Due to the weight it's probably not really worth shipping to anywhere else but the UK where I'm based now. It weighs approx 3 KG and anywhere else (EU and further) looks like it's going to cost quite a bit £25-30. So, UK shipping is included in the asking price and for anywhere else we'd have to look in more detail...

Paid around £370 for it back in the day, but you can pick them up for around £270 now.
Asking £170 shipped to mainland UK. Could possibly be swayed into a trade by some nice glass :D

Thanks for looking :tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom