Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

FEAR420

jofroxp said:
Hey guys I was wondering what the best thing to use to wax the MZ..Thanks.
Ill be using my Dremel with the large buffing wheel,that should bring out a real nice shine & lustre :nod:

FEAR420,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Well, not to jump the gun but here we are Saturday and have heard nothing. (No news is good news remember?) :D

Ima take this as a good sign :)

AGBeer,

Rick

Zapman
jofroxp
You did get a small tin of ZaPolish with your order, right? We make it from beeswax, mineral oil and essential oil. Yes, it is a COPY of a good idea that has been around for a long time. Much nicer than the flaxseed oil we used to provide. If you did not get it, let me know. That would be the best to wax the MZ in our opinion. Hand rub it in and wipe it off with a soft cloth or paper towel.
Also, you will build up tolerance to any new delivery method. Vapor also is different than smoke in its effects on you. It is a different kind of high IMO. Maybe that is what you are experiencing?

Edit for AGBeer
You are right. No news was good news. Everything that had been ordered when I made that comment has shipped today. The mailman was happy with several big mailboxes at our road stuffed. Should be there Monday or Tuesday.

Rick,

FEAR420

Rick said:
jofroxp
You did get a small tin of ZaPolish with your order, right? We make it from beeswax, mineral oil and essential oil. Yes, it is a COPY of a good idea that has been around for a long time. Much nicer than the flaxseed oil we used to provide. If you did not get it, let me know. That would be the best to wax the MZ in our opinion. Hand rub it in and wipe it off with a soft cloth or paper towel.
Also, you will build up tolerance to any new delivery method. Vapor also is different than smoke in its effects on you. It is a different kind of high IMO. Maybe that is what you are experiencing?

Edit for AGBeer
You are right. No news was good news. Everything that had been ordered when I made that comment has shipped today. The mailman was happy with several big mailboxes at our road stuffed. Should be there Monday or Tuesday.
Hey Rick,my cousin Aja ordered hers last night...when can I tell her to expect it to ship? During the week? Or do you only ship on Saturdays?

FEAR420,

MileHigh

Picked up some hash for first time since I got my mz how should I use it? thanks

I also have a whip vape if that would be better

MileHigh,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
jofroxp said:
So this is day two of the MZ. It feels like its getting easier to draw on as time goes on..sometimes I'd get 5-6 real good hits, and then sometimes i'd get 1-2 hits and nothing after...Wondering if anyone had any tips in mind...
I've had mine about 2 weeks, now. It seems to depend on how hard you pack it down or if you pack it down. If I pack it too tight it's very hard to draw but I still get huge hits. If I pack it lighter I seem to still get good hits, so I like it with a light pack (only enough to insure it stays in, not enough to tighten it very much). The nice thing is I always get a good hit no matter what I do. Not always true with other vaporizers, from what I've seen.

MoeOnTheMoon,

aero18

vaporist
MoeOnTheMoon said:
jofroxp said:
So this is day two of the MZ. It feels like its getting easier to draw on as time goes on..sometimes I'd get 5-6 real good hits, and then sometimes i'd get 1-2 hits and nothing after...Wondering if anyone had any tips in mind...
I've had mine about 2 weeks, now. It seems to depend on how hard you pack it down or if you pack it down. If I pack it too tight it's very hard to draw but I still get huge hits. If I pack it lighter I seem to still get good hits, so I like it with a light pack (only enough to insure it stays in, not enough to tighten it very much). The nice thing is I always get a good hit no matter what I do. Not always true with other vaporizers, from what I've seen.
If you pack it densely, is it easier to draw out of a bong or the stem directly?

aero18,

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
aero18 said:
MoeOnTheMoon said:
jofroxp said:
If you pack it densely, is it easier to draw out of a bong or the stem directly?
One or both of us may be vaked... :ko: Certainly, me...
What I think I was saying is that packing it densely it is harder to draw and gives bigger hits, so far, in my experiments.
But packing it lighter is much easier to draw and still gives quite good hits.

For the bong, I pack it according to the same principles. But for me, it's easier to get hard draws and bigger hits with the bong. So I pack it maybe a little tighter with the bong.
Did I make sense?
If not, you'll just have to wait til I'm not so medicated. ;)

I have been testing the short stems on my bong tonight.
They work great of course. No need to have thing stickin' way out, if you know what I mean... Never mind. Couldn't resist the pun.

But I think the best solution is just to get the Vapor Bros. "adaptor" piece and plug right into that with a short tube between the bong and the MZ. Still nice to have short stems for it, though.

MoeOnTheMoon,

aero18

vaporist
You certainly are nicely medicated. :lol:

Try this: Pack your stem densely and draw from it.
Now try this with a new stem: Pack it densely but draw through a bong this time.

Is there a difference in how hard it is to inhale between the two methods?

aero18,

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
Gotta wait til tomorrow, I can't take any more medication tonight. :ko: But now I get what you're saying.

To me, though, with a bong it is easier to draw in general, than without a bong, so it's hard to get a reading. But I will try, maana.

In any case, the bong always wins out because of the cooler, moister air. And really I don't think it matters that much how you pack the stem with the bong because you're going to get ripped no matter how you pack it! Frankly, I just can't take big huge hits without the bong, it's just too dry and harsh for my throat without it. When I don't have my bong at hand, I just always take smaller hits to avoid getting too much dry, warm vapor. You can imagine how much combusting wrecked my throat!

MoeOnTheMoon,

aero18

vaporist
I just want to get the herb to the point that it is a dark brown. I think the denser it is packed the darker it will end up being.

aero18,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
mnmlh said:
jofroxp said:
How finely ground is your herb, and how dry? Sounds like bigger pieces are blocking airflow on some loads vs. others. If you tap out the stem, usually the front part falls out and then look at the material behind it - it shouldn't be fresh looking obviously.
I find even tiny teeny weeny stems cut up finely (because i cut up with sharp scissors only these days) effect the hits i get from the bowl imo. (which they may not effect other vaporizers as much)

Happycamper,

Rick

Zapman
Fear420
Looks like Aja is close to the top of the list meaning hers will ship early in the week and get to her Thursday or Friday. We normally ship two batches a week, one Tues/Wed and one Fri/Sat. This coming week just filled up last night. We are not at our highball pace of several years ago but about 2-3 times the regular pace of the last few years, with most of the increase due to FC for sure but we still have many old customers who have never heard of FC. A new burst of vapor at our backs keeps us forgetting we were supposed to slow down in these mid-'60s. No time to think about getting older. Fun.
Thanks again to all for your support.

Rick,

FEAR420

Rick said:
Fear420
Looks like Aja is close to the top of the list meaning hers will ship early in the week and get to her Thursday or Friday. We normally ship two batches a week, one Tues/Wed and one Fri/Sat. This coming week just filled up last night. We are not at our highball pace of several years ago but about 2-3 times the regular pace of the last few years, with most of the increase due to FC for sure but we still have many old customers who have never heard of FC. A new burst of vapor at our backs keeps us forgetting we were supposed to slow down in these mid-'60s. No time to think about getting older. Fun.
Thank you sir! Looks like we'll both be enjoying our Zaps this week!!

Cant wait to get mine...Ill post pix and vids when I do!

FEAR420,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
FEAR420 said:
Rick said:
Fear420
Thank you sir! Looks like we'll both be enjoying our Zaps this week!!

Cant wait to get mine...Ill post pix and vids when I do!
Hells yeah! Cant wait to see our designs man! Rick said this batch was going to be interesting :)
Im stoked!

AGBeer,

FEAR420

Yeah man...I wanna see everybodies order from this week!!!! Cant hurt having more pix of these gorgeous Zaps around!!

FEAR420,

jofroxp

WOWWWWW. Sour Deez. anyways i did half of what i used to put in the MZ, and its working with a lot more air coming through so i'm feeling it now..ahaha tits nice. :ko:

jofroxp,

mnmlh

jofroxp said:
WOWWWWW. Sour Deez. anyways i did half of what i used to put in the MZ, and its working with a lot more air coming through so i'm feeling it now..ahaha tits nice. :ko:
Nice! Welcome to the club. :D

mnmlh,

B.

War Criminal
Just pulled the trigger on an MZ...the pic of the primo Rick recently posted was the straw that broke the camel's back. I've been wanting one for at least a year. Now the hard part. Waiting...

Also, my new kitten broke my bong, I need a new one of those too. What size GonG is better for the MZ? 14 or 18?

B.,

flanman

B. said:
Just pulled the trigger on an MZ...the pic of the primo Rick recently posted was the straw that broke the camel's back. I've been wanting one for at least a year. Now the hard part. Waiting...

Also, my new kitten broke my bong, I need a new one of those too. What size GonG is better for the MZ? 14 or 18?
from reading i'd say the 14 but i wouldn't be surprised if you could get an adapter to go from 18 to 14

flanman,

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
I'm using the 14mm GonG . Go back a page or so for the photo.
Best way is to connect it with a Vapor Bros. adaptor and someone said the Silver Surfer whip, as I recall.
Rick says it puts a lot of stress on it to use it on top of the stem in the bong, so it's best to connect it with a tube/whip

MoeOnTheMoon,

aero18

vaporist
MoeOnTheMoon said:
I'm using the 14mm GonG . Go back a page or so for the photo.
Best way is to connect it with a Vapor Bros. adaptor and someone said the Silver Surfer whip, as I recall.
Rick says it puts a lot of stress on it to use it on top of the stem in the bong, so it's best to connect it with a tube/whip
If you actually hold the MZ by the body, having your finger on the stem to feel for pressure, then you shouldn't worry about putting too much stress on the heating unit.

aero18,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
ZOMFG! What do you know?! I come home for lunch today and what is sitting on my doorstep? You guessed it!

I snatched it and sat in my car as I opened the package. Very nicely packed, everything included and protected nicely. The diffuser bowl is very very beautiful and just effin cool (Thank you Pat) Upon first glance at my MZ, my heart kinda dropped a bit as it looked a little 'plain'. I drove out of my driveway on the way to my buddies, and decided to take a little closer look on the drive. Hmmmm... Maybe not so 'plain' after all. The grain pattern looks kinda groovy, I am imagining it when some of the rings get a little darker. Got to my buddies house and waited for it to heat up long enough to test it out - very nice hits. Although it was rushed, Im sure I can do much better when I have time to sit and enjoy it slowly etc... Well, after a couple of stems (which trashed me BTW) I started looking at the complexity of this grain now. Holy wow, it was then when I realized how incredibly beautiful this vape really is. The grains almost looked holographic in the light. "PLAIN" is the absolute LAST thing I would call this vape (I almost feel ashamed for not seeing how detailed this thing was at first!) The wax smells great (cant wait to wax it for the first time!!)

Ill be sure to post some pics up here as soon as I can! Im supah dupah excited and pleased with this entire experience!
Today is a good day :)

THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH RICK!

AGBeer,
Top Bottom