Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

I have a mar20 black locust (see pic post #8637) and with the stealth set at 13.70 it is like hot paper cup coffee soothing not warm enough to cause harm or hot water bottle warm.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Picture in your mind the whole family is gone and my VV is in the middle of the floor and I'm sitting at my coffee table. :mmmm:

Jeppy,
Reactions: Rick

cluffy

Vaker
LMAO Jeppy, yours was the first video I watched today, there's nothing like that special little cough that happens when you get a little overzappous!! "You bad man Rick, , you very bad man!" Happy Sunday everyone!!!

cluffy,
so I just you tubed the hell out of myself looking for zap stem screen replacement and can't find a thing. I don't think I am that zapped out right now but I am still baffled by changing this. bad part is the screen not even dirty it just came loose and slid sideways with the ring.

Willuminati,

cluffy

Vaker
so I just you tubed the hell out of myself looking for zap stem screen replacement and can't find a thing. I don't think I am that zapped out right now but I am still baffled by changing this. bad part is the screen not even dirty it just came loose and slid sideways with the ring.
"Use the Force Luke." I think I've read that the screen goes in first, then the snap ring to hold it. I've gone to the 'Dark Side' and I put the snap ring in first then push the screen down against it. Maybe it's because I sometimes get a little carried away with my poker, but it works for me. You can do it, necessity is the mother of invention!!!

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
To get them out you would have to push from front to back of the tube. The screens are inserted by Rick,,from the back. HOWEVER, when putting a new screen in,,,'it' has to go in from the 'front'. Exactly the opposite of what Rick does. You put the screen in first followed by the retaining clip.

It's brilliant thank you jep, I was very confused as to how to get one in the way rick has it now I know it's not possible.

Willuminati,
You can re-install them from the back like Rick does if you want to. It works either way, so it's really user preference.

TheDudeNextDoor,
ok I really think we need a video tutorial.

I did get it from the front and snug up nice thank you all for suggestions.

Willuminati,

Rick

Zapman
The only way to get the screen back in from the back side is to remove the tip from the nylon which can be very difficult to do. The stock hole through the nylon is too small to get a new screen through it. I install screens in tips before tips go in nylon.

Push the old screen and clip out through the handle portion using a bamboo skewer or something similar. Then install the new screen(or same screen) from the tip end. You can use a clip but they are often not necessary as the screen does fit in the tube tightly. If you use a clip, spread the ends apart slightly for a bit tighter fit in the tube. Ram the screen against the crimp with a 1/4" dowel or 1/4"drill bit, shank end, like using a ramrod.
Nothing goes "in" the crimp. It is merely a stop for the screen or clip. Screen and/or clip cannot get past the crimp using a ramrod to install. The ramrod centers the clip/screen and keeps it square in the SS tube when installing.

Rick

Zapman
Jeppy, we LOVED your limited engagement vid. When I first saw it on the page, it was early in the AM with Pat still in bed so I did not watch it. Then we watched it together. What a neat start to the day! That vid shows Zap use in true form. I have mentioned before ours is the Turtle log vape. Some may think that is disparaging to the beloved CRZ but it is very true and displayed by Jeppy. You cannot get a FAST, massive, knock you down dose of vapor from the Zap. You can get a slow dose that will do it though. The flow of perfect temp vapor into ones lungs must be delivered slow and easy with a Zap but OMG, once it gets delivered, watch out. Slow the pull, do not try to pull hard, pull easy and get ready. In my case my legs get a little rubbery with a good dose.
I like how this is happening. I like the restricted airflow Zap that works like a charm and teaches us patience in the process. No, we are not the wham bam log vape. Our CRZs like a little foreplay. "Take a little time with me and I will knock your socks off."

Thanks again for the vid Jeppy.

Just finished a nice home boy weekend with an extra day. Finally spending some of my favorite time up on the farm with a re-designed Japanese hand cultivator. This design has been around Japan for many generations and we bought several for the Farm this year. Our son took off the short handle and mounted the head on a light broomstick. Absolute best cultivator I have ever used. So light and sharp, curved perfectly. We will be taking in our first delivery Wednesday and attending a meeting with 15 of the best chefs in town. We'll have some samples that will be rare for the first of June in North Idaho. We took a big gamble this year and won the bet. Our tunnels are full and most terraces are full. This is a life long dream of mine that got started a few years ago then took a back seat to Aromazap for two years. This year we are back like never before. Makes this old guy very happy. I'll post a pic or two soon.

So, a little announcement. Really no big deal. We will be shipping three days a week only for the next few months. We got a bit carried away this last month with shipping orders almost every day. That routine hit the family jam late last week so we will have some "no Zapville" days, especially for Pat. She does all the packaging so that will take a load off and free her for fun stuff around here.
We will ship Monday, Wednesday and Fri or Saturday from now on. If Monday is a holiday, then we ship Tuesday. Arrivals should be the same days, Wednesday, Fri/Sat and Monday.

I'll probably have some more farm stuff to talk about soon. I know. a bit off topic so I'll keep it down some. It is good for Zapville to keep Zapman happy so maybe it is on topic?

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Thanks again for the vid Jeppy.

Just finished a nice home boy weekend with an extra day. Finally spending some of my favorite time up on the farm with a re-designed Japanese hand cultivator. This design has been around Japan for many generations and we bought several for the Farm this year. Our son took off the short handle and mounted the head on a light broomstick. Absolute best cultivator I have ever used. So light and sharp, curved perfectly. We will be taking in our first delivery Wednesday and attending a meeting with 15 of the best chefs in town. We'll have some samples that will be rare for the first of June in North Idaho. We took a big gamble this year and won the bet. Our tunnels are full and most terraces are full. This is a life long dream of mine that got started a few years ago then took a back seat to Aromazap for two years. This year we are back like never before. Makes this old guy very happy. I'll post a pic or two soon.
Hey, you're welcome 'Badman'.:rockon: By the way I admire people that make life long dreams happen. :tup: It's the secret to youth. Looking forward to the pics as well.

Jeppy,
ll11, you cashed a stem in 15 secs...you one tuff sob is all I will say... I finally joined the vv ps today as I received a yellow ps from hildbrandt... I wanted silver but they were sold out, this yellow ain't so bad folks... it actually grows on you a bit, one hell of a power supply also.... I have had it running for atleast four hours problem free... this ps is also heavier than the stealth units, I believe this ps is gonna be the one for durability, time wil def tell the story... so glad I am up and running, I like being able to up the temp and vape some I normally wouldn't consider cause it doesn't vape,well... I will use the zap even more now :)

edit: the lcd and blue light on the unit is very bright, think I gotta new night light :lol:

PanicFreak,

ll11

you one tuff sob is all I will say

Well not exactly, I only managed to keep it all in for a couple of seconds :) And I was convinced it must have combusted because I'd never seen a cloud that big before, but of course it didn't. I've refined my technique since then and slowed things down a little, but in my experience the zap can definitely get you there in a hurry if that's what you're after.

ll11,
Top Bottom