aromatherapy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i know what aromatherapy website say it does for you.. but does it actually work?

like i have anxiety, and some depression.. will it help?

will it help me sleep at night and calm down?

im a bit skeptical, it seems to good to be true

im getting a silver surfer.. for bud , but also for aromatherapy

itchmynipple,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
IME aromatherapy does work. On a really simple level consider this as an example:

You have a fond memory of a holiday you had. You met a lovely guy/gal and had a great time. They wore a perfume that strongly smelt of jasmine. When ever you smell jasmine now it brings a smile to your face as those memories of warm summer nights, stolen kisses and meaningful glances come back.

So, in a simple form the smell of jasmine is now a mood elevator. I know that what I gave is a sort of psychological/aromatherapy example, but it's just to make a point.

Other then that, in my experience it does work. I have a lavender pouch that hangs on my bed post and I find the smell soothing and believe it does help me sleep. I often do ginger and mint facial steams if I feel a cold coming on. Personally I do really love the smell of jasmine. It is used in aromatherapy to lift melancholy, anxiety and nervous exhaustion. But also has some great memories attached for me of working in a citrus orchard when I was 18 in Israel, bombing along on a quad and pulling fruit off the trees for breakfast....ahhh, those were the days :)

J.R.R.Tokin',
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom