Arizer Solo

Burken

Anyone know of any good cases for the solo?

Specifically something like this

Or if anyone has one of those they'd sell me lol..

But yeah, i'm really looking for something along the lines of that. Not really feeling the vapecase that's 50 bucks or whatever. Thanks.

I have that case, and it works great for protecting the unit+stem when you're out and about!

Burken,

GroenJoe

Hello all, first post on FC but have read through many threads here before.
I just bought a solo a few weeks ago upgrading from an original iolite. There wasnt anything wrong with the iolite, i had just read everywhere how the solo is superior in almost every way.
Problem is, my experiance with the solo have been inferior to those of the iolite. Sometimes i head to my buddy's and he, his girlfriend, my girlfriend and I will vape from the iolite. These are long sessions and we take really reqlly long slow draws. All of us but 1 gets really high, my friends girlfriend doesnt really get high from the iolite, but the solo does get her a bit. The highs last hours for my friend and i with the iolite, but with the solo we come down really fast and use way more product in the solo to be less high.
After weeks now of testing back to back vapes, my friend and i are convinced the iolite gets us better.
I feel like there is somethig wrong with the solo, because i read about others getting crazy from 1 bow, and its convection and creates way more vapor clouds, so i really thjnk it should get us higher.
I have a small thoery that since the iolite creates vapor at a much slower rate and we draw from it and it enters our lungs as such small concentrations that are lungs utilize all that is drawn in, while the solo creates alot of vapor at one time, maybe our lungs just cant absorb all of it and we just breathe out those giant, but wasted, vapor clouds..(?)

I really believe in the solo, but right now the inferior device is kicking its ass

GroenJoe,

as

Why not just take smaller hits and hold it waste nothing the solo should get you more stoned tho IMO as it will go to higher temps so will extract more from your herb

What heat setting you using try raising the heat

I use a solo a lot and i get very high:shrug: what you could do wrong

GroenJoe

I normally start at a 3 or 4 and vape through and save the abv or i pump it up to 7 to kill it. But i have experimented using the other levels,

If i vape alone i get high of course, but still using some more than with the iolite to get high.

GroenJoe,

GroenJoe

Well, it does everything amazing except get me high. Tastes better, produces more vapor clouds faster, i just get more crazy from an Iolite, but I'm not giving up, I'm going to be further experimenting with my technique to see what produces the best results.

GroenJoe,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well, it does everything amazing except get me high. Tastes better, produces more vapor clouds faster, i just get more crazy from an Iolite, but I'm not giving up, I'm going to be further experimenting with my technique to see what produces the best results.
Where your from the FLOWERS must be awesome!

ataxian,

GroenJoe

Well, its actually quite annoying in belgium now. The Dutch Government initiated a while back something called the wietpas (Weed-pass), making it legal only to Dutch Nationals to buy marijuana in The Netherlands. In most places this is not taking seriously ( Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague etc) but only all along the southern border (with Belgium). They ask for your ID on entrance to the coffeeshops down there, no dutch, no entrance. Although Belgium is vary lenient for possession and small scale growing, they have a 0 tolerance for drugs in the transportation sector. Nowadays they have Police and K9s walking through many train stations daily.

Most of the product that people obtain here are home grown stuff lower than what I've seen in Amsterdam and San Francisco.

Also, side note: No one vapes here. Hell, they don't even smoke pure, all they smoke is spliffs. But with the power of my Iolite I have gotten a few friends to stop combusting.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Most of the product that people obtain here are home grown stuff lower than what I've seen in Amsterdam and San Francisco.

I have gotten a few friends to stop combusting.

I live in Southern California and we are in a land of plenty.

I personally do not know of any vaporist other than this web site?

Zig-Zags are the leading method where I'm from.

ataxian,
Reactions: GroenJoe

Burken

I love my 2 SOLO's and they work great.
Other portables I have tried however my experience was different than yours.

Smooth and tasteful!

Hey Ataxian, how do you feel the BL bubbler pairs up with the Solo? Wanna helt me out with a small review?:) I'm currently torn between buying that one or a Bent Glass bubbler...

Burken,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey Ataxian, how do you feel the BL bubbler pairs up with the Solo? Wanna helt me out with a small review?:) I'm currently torn between buying that one or a Bent Glass bubbler...
I've had this BL bubbler for quite some time now!
I haven't broke it yet!
It was cheap and it works really well so I keep it in my quiver.
I keep buying new glass pieces because I have a problem. (GAS)

The BLACK LEAF Bubbler is not the Cheapest nor the most Expensive.

All around a good buy and I'm glad to have one in my quiver!

EDIT: The mouth piece is perfect for my liking!

Burken

I've had this BL bubbler for quite some time now!
I haven't broke it yet!
It was cheap and it works really well so I keep it in my quiver.
I keep buying new glass pieces because I have a problem. (GAS)

The BLACK LEAF Bubbler is not the Cheapest nor the most Expensive.

All around a good buy and I'm glad to have one in my quiver!

EDIT: The mouth piece is perfect for my liking!

Alright thanks, I also prefer those mouthpieces!
Just when I am about to buy one they go OOS in the local online stores...

Burken,
Reactions: ataxian

Burken

Im wondering if you can fit an Eds stem and Solo in one of those. ..
Since I don't own one of Eds stems yet I can't tell you for sure, but I can't see how they would be too big to fit. There not taller than the stock stems right?
You can always cut a hole/slit in the foam to get some extra room in there.

Burken,

Caligula

Maximus
Im not concerned with length. If you look at the video the guy has to push pretty hard to close that case with the Solo and stem inserted. Since the wood stem is thicker than the glass ones by a bit I can see this being an issue.

mostinterestingvapeintheworld-2.jpg

Burken

Im not concerned with length. If you look at the video the guy has to push pretty hard to close that case with the Solo and stem inserted. Since the wood stem is thicker than the glass ones by a bit I can see this being an issue.

mostinterestingvapeintheworld-2.jpg
Yeah it is pretty tight when when you close it, but you can cut a pretty deep slit in the foam so it shouldn't be a problem.
But like I said, I don't own one of Eds stems so don't take my word for it;)

GroenJoe

I live in Southern California and we are in a land of plenty.

I personally do not know of any vaporist other than this web site?

Zig-Zags are the leading method where I'm from.
Well i saw plenty of pax's on my visit home in sf, but the majority roll or use a pipe.
Here is almost 100% tabbacco+ some weed.

Anyways, i get the feel that its still somewhat bigger in the states... I mean bho doesnt exist here

Burken

Apparently Ryot makes this case in 2 sizes. Are you using the large version?
I don't have it in front of me at the moment so I can't tell you for sure but I think it is the large one, bought it from vapefiend.co.uk.
Also, the padding I have is the flat one like in the video, not the "bumpy" foam that they have in the pics on Ryots website.

Burken,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
People dont realize California has become the weed, wine and craft beer capitol of the world.

Also who did this? I found the pic on Google images and it links to FC but I cant find the post. I want to know how those cans were cut. Looks like maybe an old skool can opener given the dotted tracks in the paint below the lip?

DSC_1612a.jpg

GroenJoe

Well i knew we were special with the wee and wine, didnt ever try any californian beer, but maybe im spoilled after living 2 years in belgium.

Back to forum topic, how often does PV restock their PVHES'? Im enjoying my solo and wanna assessorize with some stems, o ring, stem caps, and maybe a case while im at it, since going around with glass in your bag always seems a bit sketchy

GroenJoe,
Reactions: Caligula

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well i knew we were special with the weed & wine, didn't ever try any Californian beer, but maybe I'm spoiled after living 2 years in Belgium.

Back to forum topic, how often does PV restock their PVHES'? I'm enjoying my solo and wanna accessorize with some stems, o ring, stem caps, and maybe a case while I'm at it, since going around with glass in your bag always seems a bit sketchy
The PHVES are great!

ED'S wood stems are pretty and durable.
I use them when I break glass.
If your clumsy get a ED'S Wooden Stem.
Glass is the cleanest taste WISE!

When I lived in FRANCE I when to BRUSSELS a few times and had good food and even better beer!

California does have good Beers however I think the best products are:

WINE
CANNABIS (The GOLDEN TRIANGLE)
CONCENTRATES (MAKE YOUR OWN)
AVOCADOS
TOMATOES
STRAWBERRIES
OLIVES
ALMONDS
RAISINS
WALNUTS

Last edited: