Arizer Solo

norcal

i dont understand

i have a 107ss and i only use it at the 3 setting, 4 to get it at the end but at 5 it gets too hot and makes very dark brown abv imo

i cant imagine needing it hotter.

on another note, sure if your unit doesnt come to the temps advertised that warrants a a fix imo

norcal,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
jimmylegs said:
To me this is a warranty issue because the unit doesn't hit the temps they advertise. Any thoughts before I pursue this. Thanks.
I think that they've covered their arse and haven't actually specified the temperatures themselves? So they could argue that the numbers are just relative. At least that was the case when I bought mine- I could be wrong now. The only public mention of temperatures seemed to come from retailers (although it's obvious where they would've got the information).

WatTyler,

MrNorml

jimmylegs said:
My buddy recently bought a ss 105 after trying my ceramic 102 (which rocks). He is a medical user with chronic pain and likes the full range of temps to give him some relief. The problem is that his 105 doesn't get nearly as hot as my 102 so he is kinda disappointed with his unit. We can take his abv after the 105 won't extract anymore vapor and get another good cycle of vapor with mine. I remember reading the temp range for the solo and his isn't even close (measured with a laser thermometer). To me this is a warranty issue because the unit doesn't hit the temps they advertise. Any thoughts before I pursue this. Thanks.

Not sure Arizer advertises any temps as the Solo isn't on their site.l

MrNorml,
jimmylegs said:
My buddy recently bought a ss 105 after trying my ceramic 102 (which rocks). He is a medical user with chronic pain and likes the full range of temps to give him some relief. The problem is that his 105 doesn't get nearly as hot as my 102 so he is kinda disappointed with his unit. We can take his abv after the 105 won't extract anymore vapor and get another good cycle of vapor with mine. I remember reading the temp range for the solo and his isn't even close (measured with a laser thermometer). To me this is a warranty issue because the unit doesn't hit the temps they advertise. Any thoughts before I pursue this. Thanks.
yea they are going to tell him to go fuck himself just like they basically said to me. Sorry to say. I sent multiple emails back and forth with Arizer about my M105 being too cool. Then I argued it, showed videos, everything I could, so they finally said fine send in the unit and we will check it out. So they did infact say it was too cool, but what did Arizer do? They just sent me another M105 as a replacement that wasn't any better. So I just use my old M103 ceramic now. I actually sold my M105 last night to a buddy as it sat around and never got used because it doesn't give me the clouds that I like.

VapeNStone,

jimmylegs

I have been looking for the temp ranges on the net and haven't seen anything official but I could swear there was a sheet in the box that had them listed. I will check with my bud and see if he can find his cause I can't find mine. If I can find that the temps were claimed by the vendor than it should be a warranty issue but emails havnt been answered so time will tell. Thanks for the input folks I sorta thought all solos would meet some sort of standard but it's looking like luck of the draw when buying these things. Don't get me wrong, these things do the job very well but lower temps means not as efficient at doing what other vapes can do.

jimmylegs,

vape4life

Banned for life
Who has an M104? Just curious if they get hotter than the SS too and whether they have the robot fart issue.

anyone know who is still selling any ceramic solos new in box?

vape4life,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
According to this post by the OP, the temps are (supposed to be):
7 210
6 205
5 200
4 195
3 190
2 185
1 50

:peace:

Stu,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
No, the number settings are relative, not specific temperatures. Arizer themselves offer you temp setting 1-9, not 185-210 C if you see what i mean.

At one time they were the programmed settings. It's somewhere in that ball park, but has changed over time, reportedly.

But if your vaporizer doesn't make vapor it will be a warranty issue. This is how I think it will be seen.

WatTyler,

Pcpvapors

Unfortunately I have hyper sensitive hearing and do hear the high pitched noise, do the 107s make this noise? I have a 104

Pcpvapors,

vape4life

Banned for life
that sucks, i have yet to hear it. No my M107 doesn't make any noise whatsoever, and has no flaws at all. Arizer has got it right. My past m105 didn't have the noise, and my m102 didn't either.

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
is it only when it's heating, and how loud is it? I'm thinking it's kinda normal, because many have reported this. It must just be the heater. It's something that I think can also develop over time, and it depends how sensitive your hearing is. I know my old EQ's always had a high pitched whining sound that went away occasionally and then came back that was super annoying. Curious if my new one will have that problem too.

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
that's awful, yeah definitely contact arizer but i'm pretty sure they will say it's normal. I'm getting another M107 shortly (new colour) and my fingers are crossed that it too is flawless like my first m107.

vape4life,
I don't think there will be a solo 2 for a long time if ever. The engineering costs are to high to keep making complete design changes for the amount sold. The solo seems to be just just ending its beta testing as they keep making small changes. Also, the vaporizer market has real slow growth, look at how long the volcano has been around.

Blackpanthaa,

WeayLay

Contacted Planetvape.ca about my problem with the noise. I'm thinking about getting some different stems too, maybe the stealth one. The GonG stem comes later when I have a nice GonG water piece.:D
EDIT: Poster above likes his FC and 4:20's lol

WeayLay,
Top Bottom