Arizer Solo Silver M107 + 5 stems

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
soloay.jpg

Well I have one more thing to add to this wonderful site, hopefully someone can take advantage of my silver solo. I have two arizer solo's.. one older black solo who's battery is failing, but I use it only as my desktop vape or backup so the power adapter gets me through when I'm not using my inh004. My other solo is a hardly used new M107. This is a new m107 silver which I kept clean as a whistle. What you see is what you get, but if you want more pictures, ask me!

Comes with: the solo unit, 3 glass bent stems at slightly different lengths and angles, 2 straight stems, the potpurri bowl thing lol, the charger, unfilled warranty card, manual, the weird flowers that come with it, all box/packing material/bags that came with the unit, and all stems will be bubble wrapped. Also I'm throwing in my psp case which makes a great case for charger, stem, and unit, with lots of extra room. I do have three wooden stems but they don't fit unless you shove paper between them or plumbers floss. Might throw in if anyone is interested. But this has a good fit with the glass, the teflon ring is nice and tight.

I am asking 117 US dollars, or trades if if it's a cool bubbler, or a hydratube? lol that would be cool on my inh004 or solo.. Paypal (hopefully if I can get this account setup), or money order is preferred unless for real, it's like an ion matrix or some cool bubbler I like bubblers, I have only one piece of glass and it's a bubbler lol.

US and Canadian buyers only please eh? :cheers:

Thanks for looking fc, much love :peace:

kushcabbage,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'd trade you my Extreme Q for your Solo ...

JCat,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
using my free bump to say i'm holding off on cash offers for a bubbler trade message to magically appear in my inbox, my only glass broke the other day and kushcabbage really needs a new vertical joint bubbler for my vapes... Thanks for looking! :science:

kushcabbage,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Would u be interested in a incredibowl m420. I can also throw in cash if interested PM me
sorry mr. marley I already have one in storage :) thank you for the offer. really holding off on cash offer because i'm hoping someone will like fate and destiny need this solo who has a pretty extra vertical joint bubbler to trade :) but a guy can dream huh?

kushcabbage,
sorry mr. marley I already have one in storage :) thank you for the offer. really holding off on cash offer because i'm hoping someone will like fate and destiny need this solo who has a pretty extra vertical joint bubbler to trade :) but a guy can dream huh?
Ok I hope u find a piece if not. I can pay what ur asking for so If no offer comes up let me know

B0B Marley,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
reported that I am no longer selling as I broke my teflon ring in my black unit, and need this bad boy :( mods should close soon.

kushcabbage,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom