Arizer Solo Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlo4sho

SOLD

Up for sale is my Black Arizer Solo. It is an M1A3. I purchased this vaporizer brand new on eBay around March of this year. It served me very well for a few months, but I have since acquired several vaporizers and this unit has been collecting dust for some time now. It's time for this awesome vaporizer to find a good home and get the use it deserves.

The unit itself has worked flawlessly from day one. The charger had an issue at one point. It would not charge the Solo when plugged in and the lights would flash from 1 to 4. This was when I was using it daily. Since I have stopped using it and only been using it now and then the charger has worked fine and as of now it works and charges the unit, HOWEVER, I would still recommend buying a new charger just in case.

The Solo will come with 1 stock stem (straight), 1 PHVES Shorty stem (straight) and an 18mm PHVES GonG adapter. These have all been used but I have thoroughly cleaned them to the best of my ability (PBW, Iso, and lots of hot water). The Shorty stem was the only one that I could not get spotless, but it's mostly clean just a couple of specks of vapor resin. I'll include two screens that have also been cleaned and one unused screen if I can find it.

I'm looking for $130 for the package. $90 for the Solo and $40 for the three glass adapters, though, I'm only selling it as a package. The price includes Paypal fees and USPS Priority Shipping to the continental US. Right now I'm just looking for U.S. buyers. If you have any questions, please PM me.

sBcufLc.jpg

EDIT: Now considering splitting the package up.
EDIT II: The Solo & straight stem have been sold. The PHVES 18mm GonG and the PHVES shorty stem are still available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom