Arizer Solo or Inhalater (INH004)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyHours

What's up guys!

I've been saving some money for my first vaporizer. I wanted it to be portable so I can vape while coming back from work (walk) and anywhere in the house...

I actually already ordered a Solo with power adapter, case and screens.
However I just saw some reviews on the Inhalater and it's seems quite good (almost better than the Solo) and it's also stealthier, so I wouldn't get weird looks from vehicles passing me by. Since I ordered on the weekend I could call them to change my order...

For the Solo kit I got it for 320$. But I see the Inhalator is cheaper at 250$. I also like the bigger chamber capacity and it seems "easier" to use.

Any thoughts on which to get?
Thanks,
Sunny

SunnyHours,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Your going to end up with a really good vaporizer either way, it just depends on your situation which one would be best.

If your going to spend most of your time vaping on the go, and will be keeping the vape on your person everywhere you go then you want the inhalater. However, if you think your going to be spending alot of time vaping at home and want something that you can tote around in a bag or something for the odd session out than the Solo is a good option too.

However, let me say this: As an owner of many vapes, including a INH and a Solo, if something happened and I lost all of my vapes today and needed to get 1 to hold myself over; I would go with the Inhalater.

CentiZen,
Reactions: FLskwat

max

Out to lunch
You should decide what's more important to you- stealth or a vape that's half portable and half home vape. I wouldn't choose the Solo for vaping while walking down the street.

max,

SunnyHours

Well, it all depends. If the Arizer Solo really is half-portable and half-home vape as I keep reading about. From the videos I saw the Inhalater seems to have as good of a hit as the Solo, if not better.

Basically, if the Solo gives bigger hit I won't be changing my order, however if the Solo and Inhalater are pretty much in the same league as far as big hits go, then I'd go with the Inhalater.

The Inhalater is also designed and built where I live (Quebec) so it would be nice to encourage them. Although both are made and designed in Canada...

Cuz I'm a bong useer, I'm really looking for the biggest portable hits, everything else is secondary as I've read both are incredibly good vapes.

It's really a matter of which one is the bigger hitter. Any advice from the people who owns both? or who tried both?

And about using the Solo down the street I don't think it would be a problem...I usually finish late (past 8 Pm) and I've used my bubbler and pipe plenty of times on my way back

SunnyHours,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
The bigger hitter is the Solo. The inhalater is better in terms of taste and portability.

I think that the solo will also be the best option for you since you are so accustomed to water pipes; as you said. You can get glass on glass adapters for the solo to make an all glass vape path vapbong machine. It's awesome

SunnyHours

Thanks a lot CentiZen! That's what I was looking for. Hopefully I get it soon. Supposed to get here in 2 days, so on tuesday you guys should be hearing from me. I'm quite excited for my first vape experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom