Arizer Solo and rosin

deadlyiest

Wondering if anyone has successfully smoked concentrates/rosin with the arizer solo. If so did they get any spillage and how did you do it.

I am wondering if sandwiching it between bud would work or maybe in a rolling paper?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You can sandwich your shatter or wax or use cotton as a medium. You can wrap your wax in the cotton. Also some folks use hemp fiber. Whatever way works. The cannabis absorbs the concentrates pretty well. I've used a tiny pin to clean the vent holes in the bottom of the oven to make sure I didn't clog them up. Just clean up when everything is warm.

When cleaning the oven if using a tiny bit of ISO on the end of a q-tip, turn the Solo up side down so none of the ISO dribbles down into the mechanics.

I've used concentrates quite a few times with the regular Solo. I don't have the Solo 2 yet, but soon. It's all good.

deadlyiest

Thanks for the fast response, I am doing the sandwich. I thinks its woking, doesn't taste or burn like the
puffco + thing I bought recently.

I use a f-bomb with ice and my arizer solo. Guess my lungs just can't take the heat on the puffco

Top Bottom