Arizer Air vs Air II vs Argo

DopeFight

Since all my vapes seem to be crapping out on me latley. I thought I might spend a little of that stimulas money on a new unit. My Arizer Air was my all time favorite portable. So I was thinking about just getting another. I was wondering if the Air II was actually worth the extra $100. Other than having the digital temperature control of being able to dial in a certain temperature is there really much difference in performance?
And if it is worth the extra cash, then I'd probably go with the Argo... it appears a bit more pocket friendly.

Any feedback and opinions would be much appreciated...7

DopeFight,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Since all my vapes seem to be crapping out on me latley. I thought I might spend a little of that stimulas money on a new unit. My Arizer Air was my all time favorite portable. So I was thinking about just getting another. I was wondering if the Air II was actually worth the extra $100. Other than having the digital temperature control of being able to dial in a certain temperature is there really much difference in performance?
And if it is worth the extra cash, then I'd probably go with the Argo... it appears a bit more pocket friendly.

Any feedback and opinions would be much appreciated...7

I'd recommend checking out the Fury Edge if you haven't yet, it is a great upgrade from Arizer portables imo (I'd get Air2 of the Arizers)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bossman

DopeFight

I'd recommend checking out the Fury Edge if you haven't yet, it is a great upgrade from Arizer portables imo (I'd get Air2 of the Arizers)
Is the Air 2 worth the extra 100 bucks in your opinion? I do like the idea of being able to dial in a certain temperature but not a necessity for me. That was the only upgrade that really stood out to me vs the Air 1.

I've really considered checking out the Fury or the Edge. They are my runners up for sure.....

DopeFight,

Shit Snacks

Is the Air 2 worth the extra 100 bucks in your opinion? I do like the idea of being able to dial in a certain temperature but not a necessity for me. That was the only upgrade that really stood out to me vs the Air 1.

I've really considered checking out the Fury or the Edge. They are my runners up for sure.....

Yeah I don't think it's the digital temp control that matters so much, although it is extremely nice to be able to go to very low temps which I like two milk flavors. Supposedly the heating technology is a bit improved with the two and I believe the are bath is supposed to be a little more isolated? I only had the air one, and one of the earliest versions at that, but I am pretty well-versed in all the models from reading these threads. I think the two is going to heat up quicker and in general be a bit more powerful than the one, perhaps better battery efficiency, or perhaps that could be worse actually, or of course equal lol

But yeah to me the Fury 2 and Edge are superior in almost every way. Using the fury 2 glass stem in my edge really made it so I don't miss my Arizers anymore (sold solo and air long ago). The customer service is also pretty above and beyond at HealthyRips, lot of accessories

LesPlenty

Company Rep
My OG Air is not scalloped out around the oven air holes like the newer Air, Air2, and Solo2 so it has less airflow than them.:2c:

DopeFight

Yeah I don't think it's the digital temp control that matters so much, although it is extremely nice to be able to go to very low temps which I like two milk flavors. Supposedly the heating technology is a bit improved with the two and I believe the are bath is supposed to be a little more isolated? I only had the air one, and one of the earliest versions at that, but I am pretty well-versed in all the models from reading these threads. I think the two is going to heat up quicker and in general be a bit more powerful than the one, perhaps better battery efficiency, or perhaps that could be worse actually, or of course equal lol

But yeah to me the Fury 2 and Edge are superior in almost every way. Using the fury 2 glass stem in my edge really made it so I don't miss my Arizers anymore (sold solo and air long ago). The customer service is also pretty above and beyond at HealthyRips, lot of accessories

I may just have to check out one of the healthy rips models. They do come highly recommended. I'm thinking The Edge

Just curious here.... how does the Fury glass mouthpiece in the Edge... make things better... least that's what I interpreted.. lol

Shit Snacks

I may just have to check out one of the healthy rips models. They do come highly recommended. I'm thinking The Edge

Just curious here.... how does the Fury glass mouthpiece in the Edge... make things better... least that's what I interpreted.. lol

Better is subjective, but it makes it work just like an Arizer, load stem and insert into bowl. I like it for purer path, taste, easier to keep clean, smaller bowl, and other potential advantages.

DopeFight

This may be a dumb question... or maybe I'm missing something... LoL

How does it differ from using the mouthpiece that goes with the unit VS using the one for the Furry in the Edge?

DopeFight,

Shit Snacks

This may be a dumb question... or maybe I'm missing something... LoL

How does it differ from using the mouthpiece that goes with the unit VS using the one for the Furry in the Edge?

Fury2 is not just a mouthpiece it is also the chamber, it is a glass stem like an Arizer solo that you load and insert into the oven

Shit Snacks,

DopeFight

Oh ok I'm with you now, So I assume with the Edge you load a chamber. Between the Fury and the Edge do you recommend one over the other far as overall performance. In some ways the Fury appeals to me but I'm thinking The Edge may be the way to go.

DopeFight,

Shit Snacks

Oh ok I'm with you now, So I assume with the Edge you load a chamber. Between the Fury and the Edge do you recommend one over the other far as overall performance. In some ways the Fury appeals to me but I'm thinking The Edge may be the way to go.

I'm sorry I think you misunderstood, the Fury2 stems fit in the Edge, both can be used both ways... they also have two different types of capsules that both work in both, edge also has accessory attachment mouthpiece option for bowl loads with glass stem mouthpiece but not chamber... FuryEdge is newer, has a bigger battery and other features, also better flavor for me with the steel heating element instead of the nichrome of the Fury2. Edge is essentially Fury3

Top Bottom