Arizer Air v1, Pinnacle Water Tool

rotax

Zaporist
Arizer Air version 1 vaporizer
* With original box, manual, and all the included extras
* 2x Glass stems with glass screens (one all glass, one with a plastic tip)
* Silicone sleeve
* Charger
* Carry case for vape and stems
* Aromatherapy cup
* Oven cap
* Stir stick/scoop/tamper tool

Pics here

I purchased this new on 2015/01-24 for ~$175. I used it lightly as my on-the-go vape (not a daily driver). Battery still in good shape, and oven heats well. Primarily ran on 'green' setting/temp and would maintain it no problem for multiple sessions.

$100 shipped (to contiguous 48 US), willing to ship to Canada/AK/HI if we can share some shipping costs

-----------------------------

Pinnacle Water Tool
* With original box
* 14mm GonG joint
* Mini shower-head perc
* PonG attachment for Pinnacle VaporBlunt vaporizer

Pics here - Current pics coming soon (still in a ISO soak).
For now, this is what it looked like new: https://imgur.com/a/jsIKa0a
There is no damage, just working on cleaning a hard water stain from water left sitting in it too long while unused.

I purchased this new from VaporBlunt on 2013/10-21. Only used with vapor, and rarely. Its a nice way to water-filter when on the go. I used this in conjunction with nylon stems on my logs, and it fit onto the mouthpiece of the Arizer Air stem too. Can likely be adapted to other vapes.

$50 shipped (to contiguous 48 US), willing to ship to Canada/AK/HI if we can share some shipping costs.

Everything has been cleaned/soaked and wiped down with ISO alcohol.

SOLD
Thermovape Cera LL vaporizer
* Six (6) 18650 batteries (with plastic storage cases)
* Carry case for vape, batteries, herbs
* Tenergy charger

Pics here

I purchased this unit previously used from a fellow FC member on 2014/07-12. I used it for a few months as my outdoor and on-the-go vape (not a daily driver).

I'll throw in a new/unopened Stealth Stick (loose leaf) vaporizer for free too, if nothing else, you can gut a fresh 18650 battery from it, if interested.

SOLD $75 shipped (to contiguous 48 US), willing to ship to Canada/AK/HI if we can share some shipping costs.

SOLD Underdog vaporizer
* Rustic Chico Chinese Pistache Twig (16024) Link: https://underdogvapes.com/vaporizers/vapes-all/16024
* Jameco PSU 12vdc / 1250mA
* Copper aromatherapy cup
* 1x Nylon stem with SS tip and screen (with extra pre-formed screens)
* Tin of remaining Underbutter wax

Pics here

I purchased this used from a fellow FC member on 2014/12-12. Per previous owner, it was "purchased early 2014, with the latest core" (at that time), and it had been "barely used".

Additional stems and other accessories can be purchased from UD as well: https://underdogvapes.com/vape-accessories

I used this as my daily driver for ~7 months, until I got my HI. Still in great shape, and a very beautiful piece of wood. I've kept it lubed with Underbutter wax.

SOLD $115 shipped (to contiguous 48 US), willing to ship to Canada/AK/HI if we can share some shipping costs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom