Arizer Air SE

Just saw a new vape in the Arizer shop online : the Air SE.
Feels so fresh news that I couldn’t find anything about it for now.

Anyone knows about it and have it tested ? Seems to be a great option for a small, cheap and easy to clean Vape.

Thanks !

Zboomba Man,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just saw a new vape in the Arizer shop online : the Air SE.
Feels so fresh news that I couldn’t find anything about it for now.

Anyone knows about it and have it tested ? Seems to be a great option for a small, cheap and easy to clean Vape.

Thanks !

I think you posted in the wrong place, it's not a desktop? Plug in... But anyway I think it's just so called "special edition" air, which I saw elsewhere perhaps in the air thread or one of them, that it means that is just the original air body with the preset temps but with updated internals from newer models? they actually made the body more plastic too

Last edited:
Sorry, I was limited by FC and only able to post in this thread..
No it’s a portable vape that seem to have just came out recently. It’s displayed on the website but no informations on the web

Zboomba Man,

Shit Snacks

Sorry, I was limited by FC and only able to post in this thread..
No it’s a portable vape that seem to have just came out recently. It’s displayed on the website but no informations on the web

That's not accurate, no member is able to post in the main threads, if you want to start a new product that you have to post it in the upcoming section... But you did so in the plug-in upcoming section instead of the portable upcoming section... That was your mistake, I seriously doubt you're unable to post in the upcoming portable section, that wouldn't make any sense lol (looks like a mod already moved it?)

But also I don't think it needs its own thread since it's just an upgraded original air... If you Google you will find what I found, which was a review at planet of the vapes with the information I shared above...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

StinKing

I got the SE and I already have the Air Max. I can say that they both perform very similar. I'd go into further detail, but it wouldn't be far off from what you can read on the Air Max. The main difference I can say is that the SE body is all plastic and the Max feels metal. Also, the SE utilizes a 18650 battery, which is much more common and affordable and the information screen on the SE is very limited and can be a little confusing compared to the Max.

Like the Air Max, it is definitely a sipper and I believe comes at an amazing price point for what you get. I would very much recommend this as the first "starter" vape for anyone interested in getting into the hobby. I might go as far and say that it is the best vape you can get at that price point. The only vape I would recommend at the similar price is the Starry4.

I own POTV One and V3 pro and I would reach for the SE over these two ANY day. V3 I find has too much draw resistance for my liking and the POTV One has always had this plasticky taste that I never got to go away, although I haven't heard other people complain about that issue with their POTV, could be just my unit. Packing, cleaning and maintaining the SE is also an all around better experience with the SE. Pretty much just have to worry about packing and cleaning the stem of the unit.

I will say though, just like the Air Max, this unit works best when you let the vape reach temperature and then let it heat soak for another minute or two. Most new comers aren't aware of the benefits of letting their unit heat soak and will most likely feel disappointed the first time they use their unit, as I was. It was through reading tips and trial and error that I discovered how to let the Arizer vapes shine.

DrewTheWriter

Yeah, it's a little weird on mine too. A little finicky, but it sits flush and fine when I get it to slide in
I worry that senior users / medical users might have a hard time getting it open the first time to remove the plastic slip.

DrewTheWriter,

StinKing

Yeah, I tried pulling out the plastic strip without actually opening the battery chamber and it did not want to come out without actually opening it

StinKing,

DrewTheWriter

I really enjoyed my first session with it though, the heater was pretty strong. Chill 10 minute session on the 2nd lowest and middle temperature. Mouthpiece got a little hot, but I think I'll just try the longer stems to fix that.

DrewTheWriter,
Reactions: StinKing

hillbill

If this old guy senior can mix my growing mix and haul trash up the hill, haul Black Kow down and filet fish when needed and trim weeds etc, I’ll somehow manage to get it open.

Bad RA in both hands, tying knots in line repeatedly is a fuck up, done tying flies as big knuckles on crooked fingers get hung in the thread.

But I will manage to open that Arizer up.

Thank you for your concern.:lol:

hillbill,
Reactions: StinKing

DataRocks

I thought the OG Arizer Air had airpath isolation issues, has this been fixed? I ask because the SE looks like a rebadged OG

Last edited:
DataRocks,

Shit Snacks

I thought the OG Arizer Air had airpath isolation issues, has this been fixed? I ask because the SE looks like a rebadged OG

If you read more closely, the SE should have all those upgrade updates... Essentially it's replacing the OG as an enhanced version...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: DataRocks

Astedra

I just opened my Arizer Air SE, and I can't figure out how to charge it, everything I try to press it just goes into heating mode. I pressed up down, center, nothing. Please Help!

Astedra,

StinKing

I just opened my Arizer Air SE, and I can't figure out how to charge it, everything I try to press it just goes into heating mode. I pressed up down, center, nothing. Please n
No need to press anything to charge. Simply plug in and wait.

StinKing,
Reactions: hillbill

Astedra

ok it's charging never buying a micro usb charging vape again as it's flimsy, it is supposed to be the air, the original air was better, I can't for the life of me remove the plastic cover I do as suggested it's stuck on there good. Almost a deal breaker, but I dissapoinment for sure. My suggestion if you are looking for a vape save up for a better arizer vape like the Solo 2, the 2 batteries of the solo make it great to use. I had 2 solo 2's so I wanted something else, plus my budget didn't allow me a 200 dollar vape, so I went with the SE, but how can somebody release a product that's battery case is stuck on and even with a knife you can't pry it off. Disappointing. GO SOLO 2.

StinKing

ok it's charging never buying a micro usb charging vape again as it's flimsy, it is supposed to be the air, the original air was better, I can't for the life of me remove the plastic cover I do as suggested it's stuck on there good. Almost a deal breaker, but I dissapoinment for sure. My suggestion if you are looking for a vape save up for a better arizer vape like the Solo 2, the 2 batteries of the solo make it great to use. I had 2 solo 2's so I wanted something else, plus my budget didn't allow me a 200 dollar vape, so I went with the SE, but how can somebody release a product that's battery case is stuck on and even with a knife you can't pry it off. Disappointing. GO SOLO 2.
That's a bummer, man. This isn't the first post I have seen from someone saying that they had a really tough time opening the battery slide.

I didn't have any trouble getting mine open and I really like the function of the vape, very similar to the air max.

I can see why you're disappointed though. When I first got my POTV One, I couldn't get the mouthpiece off and was miffed that I couldn't use the 100 dollar vape I had just purchased.

hillbill

The fit of the cover is in desperate need of being much much easier to remove. Badly designed.
Vape does the same as OG Air and Solo, exactly the same.

hillbill,

hillbill

Air flow the same as 2nd original Solo with bevels in oven bottom. I use an elevated screen and the air flow is great.

hillbill,
Top Bottom