Arizer Air package /w 3x batts, 14mm adapter, stems - 150 € - (pref. EU,also WW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi fellow FC'ers,

finally I'm selling my beloved and fully-working Arizer Air Titanium with a lot of extras.
I still like it very much - but my collection has grown too big and I have to pass some devices wishing they will get the love they deserve. I bought the genuine AA new pretty exactly 1 year and 1 week ago. It has less than 30 hours of work on the clock and is still running like a champ. Always cycled the 3 batteries so none of them should have gotten too much stress - am not a heavy user anyway.

You'll be receiving all the AA parts that came with the original box (also included) and accessories seen in the pic.

That is:

1x Genuine Arizer Air Titanium
in it's original box with manual and all those info cards.
3x genuine Airzer Air 18650 batteries
1x AA silicone sleeve
1x carrying case
1x wall charger (EU)
1x USB charging cable
1x untouched bag of "Wild Flower" ;)
4x silicone stem caps
1x Arizer Air Aroma Dish
1x Arizer Air stir stick (not in the pic - forgot to put it there :p)

1x Arizer Air short mouthpiece
2x Arizer Air plastic tip mouthpieces (plastic tip holes are two different versions. One hole is slightly larger than the other one)
1x Arizer Air/Solo long mouthpiece
1x Arizer Air/Solo long bent mouthpiece special elbow with crown and venturi nozzle
(I'll be throwing in another regular long bent mp for free - but it has unsmooth edges.. so please only use that with care!)
1x EasyFlow 14mm water adapter

A bunch of flat screens (new) and domed screens (used, will of course clean them before shipping!!)

2DYutnl.jpg

If you would like to have an additional micro-bubbler, I could offer you to choose one of these. They fit the plastic stem mouthpiece if you have a proper oring, or can be attached with a piece of silicone, if you unscrew the cap:

IrWNrXW.jpg

I'd prefer a buyer within the EU - but I think I could manage to ship worldwide, too.. It's just not that cool with sending 18650s that are not installed in the unit, as I've heard. Gotta do some reading, if it'd come that way. But I'm sure, we can work something out. ;)

You pay 150 € + PayPal fees (or bank transfer - actually, I don't like PP too much...if you feel comfortable with it!), I pay shipment.

Hope someone will offer this little masterpiece a new home. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

VN :peace:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom