• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Air II

aoaiwof

I tend to bake with mine, normally into a delicious banana bread, I find the flavours really suite each other.

I vape to 200, and I normally allow for 4G of ABV per slice. Although i'm sure it will differ massively per person. However, when vaping I am a lightweight. Which I see as a good thing! :D
Well I tried 2g in breakfast today and didn't get anywhere, will keep trying I guess.

aoaiwof

So recently I've been trying the domed screen method. I took a standard SS pipe screen and trimmed it down a bit so that it will fit in the stem if you bend the ends down. This makes a metal dome, like a slice of a sphere, inside the base of the bowl.

I think the dome makes it easier to load a smaller bowl -- enjoying the suction methid recently -- and also promotes a more even airflow over the bud.

No stirring, no screen on top, very light tamp, rotate a bit between hits. Usually cool on 360-370 F for a few hits (5min?) then finishing on 390 F, 15 min cycle. I used to reboot but not now. ABV is kinda mid-dark brown (I see some people getting really dark brown, almost black, but I've never approached that) pretty consistently.

LabPong

Not sure what I've started doing -- maybe just holding less -- but blowing some nice clouds now. :)

You have started to make the vape work better with the screen......now grind finer and you will get better vapor!

You have discovered what I did from the start....because I did not want a messy stem...I used a screen right away. I use screens in every bowl now.....vapcap (with ccd). and all my other arizers.

Just do not back tight....pack loose to medium and fill to about 80%. This keeps the load off the oven bottom and also helps if you stir. If you use a stock stem without water....hold the vape upside down for your first draw or half of the first draw...the flower will stick in place and not fall into the bottom of the heater creating a bad toasty taste for the whole bowl.

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
My Air 1 the batteries were loose, if you unscrewed the bottom, and turned it right way up the battery would fall out.

Ever since I’ve had the Air 2 the batteries have been pretty stuck.
I have to give it a good air pump to get it out. This is with the included battery, and a official spare.

Is this the same for everyone?

LabPong

My Air 1 the batteries were loose, if you unscrewed the bottom, and turned it right way up the battery would fall out.

Ever since I’ve had the Air 2 the batteries have been pretty stuck.
I have to give it a good air pump to get it out. This is with the included battery, and a official spare.

Is this the same for everyone?

All batteries are not the same exact size down to 0.00. So because of shrink wraps or some use more than one wrap. You might find this on some of the same batteries on occasion. But for the looser ones that just fall out....I put some masking tape around the neg. end just to hold it enough so it does not rattle or fall out.

The newer batter in the Arizers....the green Panasonic's...are slightly tighter fitting than the old purple ones in the Air 1's.

No problem unless you keep dropping your battery every time you change it out.

Vapster707

So been playing around with my air 2 it really is a great lil vape ....so I'm all about tha loose packing about 80% full starting at low temps 350 ending at 410 ...But tha last few times using it I do a fine grind and pack it down about 75% full and man I'm gettin thicker amd fuller clouds irs a trip how much different it can be just playin around tryin stuff ...I also have a question I got a small bubbler and a 14mm glass piece for it so when using it though water should tha temps be higher then what I'm normally use ???(I start at 350 ending at 410)

LabPong

So been playing around with my air 2 it really is a great lil vape ....so I'm all about tha loose packing about 80% full starting at low temps 350 ending at 410 ...But tha last few times using it I do a fine grind and pack it down about 75% full and man I'm gettin thicker amd fuller clouds irs a trip how much different it can be just playin around tryin stuff ...I also have a question I got a small bubbler and a 14mm glass piece for it so when using it though water should tha temps be higher then what I'm normally use ???(I start at 350 ending at 410)

No....just go with the same as you have been using.

Catweasel

You shouldn't need to change your temperatures if you don't want to, but you might find higher temperatures more enjoyable where they weren't before since you'll have less harsh vapor through water at those high temps.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Used my warranty replacement air 2 yestarday.
First time I used it enough to require recharging so put it on charger.
Ten minutes later the fucking screen is blank and will not light up.
Stayed on charger for a few hours it beeps and gets hot but no screen at all.......really disappointed.

arb,

aoaiwof

Used my warranty replacement air 2 yestarday.
First time I used it enough to require recharging so put it on charger.
Ten minutes later the fucking screen is blank and will not light up.
Stayed on charger for a few hours it beeps and gets hot but no screen at all.......really disappointed.
Ah that sucks man. Do you have an external battery charger you can put the batts in?

Sometimes I've found if I use a cable other than the one that came with my Air II, or when I use certain USB ports or power adapters, I get consistently shit results, like the screen will flash on and off while charging, it will not detect correct charge, etc. I think that the Air II can definitely be finnicky about its USB.

arb

Semi shaved ape
The screen is just black.
I am in contact with their cs but best case is just another of the same units.......I have really bad luck with digital screens for some reason.

spiggot

My screen failed too last night. Its all mangled up and illegible, but still heats ok. I've never charged the device by usb, I always charge batteries instead.

Nameste vapes have refused to honour the UK local suppliers warranty they promised to avoid me having to send back to the manufacturer as it's over 6 months since purchase, something they don't make clear on their website. I won't be using them again.

Along with two arizer air 1 returns in the past this makes 3 out of 3 air failures for me. Very unreliable devices in my limited experience, so I'd recommend keeping a spare.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Zero customer service from Arizer regards my unit.........as it was a warranty replacement unit.

arb,
Reactions: BigJr48

arb

Semi shaved ape
They made me jump through a bunch of hoops and then just stopped responding.......I have dropped it as well mainly because compared to a solo at half the cost the Air 2 is weak sauce imo.

arb,

spiggot

I'd much rather swap and charge batteries rather than devices, which puts me off the solo as you can't do that. I'm a bit put of arizer altogether due to the unreliability I've suffered, much more so if they stop processing my return requests.

9.Fingers

Health Conscious Guru
Im not sure if I am in the majority or the minority here but I just wanted to report that I have been using my Air 2 (purchased directly thru Arizer website) as my daily driver since March and haven't had any major issues.

One time the screen bugged out on me when I was trying to charge it, but I just unplugged and replugged a few times until it went back to a normal charging screen.

I accidentally left my Air 2 in my car during the hot summer and cold winter and haven't noticed any change in how long the battery lasts on a charge.

LabPong

I have had several arizer airs...still use an Air and Air2......in fact...I just setup one of my new favorite rigs to use with both of them. It works extremely well.

dualAirs.jpg

Jasonic4

Hi guys. .new member recently i bought the air 2 and i was very dissapointed with the vapor production and the cloud density.. And then i discover this forum and learned about the domed screen.. Its a game changer and i think its the only way to go with this vaporizer.. Huge dense clouds!!! Keep it green!!!

rvarick

Hi guys. .new member recently i bought the air 2 and i was very dissapointed with the vapor production and the cloud density.. And then i discover this forum and learned about the domed screen.. Its a game changer and i think its the only way to go with this vaporizer.. Huge dense clouds!!! Keep it green!!!
This was my experience too. I’ve found that the Healthy Rips Fury 2 chamber screens work really well as domed screens in the Arizer stems. I put them in dome first, which allows the air holes to stay unobstructed. These were a game changer for this device for me as far as airflow and vapor production. I was also often disappointed in the Air 2 before this.

Top Bottom