Arizer Air Glass Parts & MagicFlight Finishing Grinder - $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Purchased an Arizer Air to bring with me on vacation. Disposed of the glass before crossing borders. Now I have an Arizer Air without ANY glass :(

Looking for either the OEM mouthpieces or any PVHES/Joda/other glass pieces (GonG's or dry stems, don't care) for the Air so I can play with it again! (And photographs for new Air accessories)

I'm willing to pay around $10 for the glass, or I could offer more money in the form of store credit to my store - Delta3DStudios.com - your choice, I'm flexible
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additionally, I am looking for a MF Finishing Grinder. New, used, broken. I don't care. I have had many requests to make funnels for various vaporizers which are compatible with the the MFFG. I'd love to finally have the FG so I can actually include it in pictures for my store.

I'm looking to pay around $10 or $15 for the grinder. Again, I would offer more money (up to say $25 or $30) in store credit to Delta3DStudios if you're interested in that route.

(Store credit would never expire, natch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom