Arizer Air comparable to desktop for low quantities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

I was wondering whether the Arizer Air would compare to desktop vaporizers for low quantities of herb used? To me the only advantage a desktop would have over a decent portable is the ability to use balloons, whips and large amounts of bud. But when it comes to efficiency and quality of vapor, I would think there is not much of a difference. Say you were to compare the Vapir Rise and the Arizer solo, which would come out on top for vapor quality? I have a solo and have just ordered an Air. I still can change my order to a desktop for around the same price tag as the Air, but is it worth it? I am the only one who will be using the device so don't need overkill in terms of power.

Thank you in advance.

The Biggest O,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Hi All

I was wondering whether the Arizer Air would compare to desktop vaporizers for low quantities of herb used? To me the only advantage a desktop would have over a decent portable is the ability to use balloons, whips and large amounts of bud. But when it comes to efficiency and quality of vapor, I would think there is not much of a difference. Say you were to compare the Vapir Rise and the Arizer solo, which would come out on top for vapor quality? I have a solo and have just ordered an Air. I still can change my order to a desktop for around the same price tag as the Air, but is it worth it? I am the only one who will be using the device so don't need overkill in terms of power.

Thank you in advance.
Have you looked into a log vape? Such as an underdog or Enano?

Very efficient and great vapor output. Direct draw, and easy hookup to water tools.

Have you looked into a log vape? Such as an underdog or Enano?

Very efficient and great vapor output. Direct draw, and easy hookup to water tools.
The aren't avaialble in Australia. Or atleast can't seem to find a dealer who sells them.

The Biggest O,

olivianewtonjohn

My enano gets me more stoned than the solo/air (although they arent slouches). What do you use the solo/air for? Portability? If so maybe do what I did and sell the solo for the air (better portable) and then buy a log down the road.

Yea, I already bough the Air (just waiting on the parcel to arrive). I may hang on to the solo as a back up cause even if the battery dies in the solo, I could plug it in and use it as a semi desktop vape. I will certainly look into the log down the road. Thanks for that info. How much more efficient do you say? Is it noticeable only at higher quantities? What if you vape a tiny amount in the air or the log? I'm assuming its like maybe a few more percent for efficient in terms of getting toasted? I'm personaly never tried a desktop unit. Is it a world of difference in the high? Or just slightly more efficeint?

The Biggest O,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

olivianewtonjohn

Yea, I already bough the Air (just waiting on the parcel to arrive). I may hang on to the solo as a back up cause even if the battery dies in the solo, I could plug it in and use it as a semi desktop vape. I will certainly look into the log down the road. Thanks for that info. How much more efficient do you say? Is it noticeable only at higher quantities? What if you vape a tiny amount in the air or the log? I'm assuming its like maybe a few more percent for efficient in terms of getting toasted? I'm personaly never tried a desktop unit. Is it a world of difference in the high? Or just slightly more efficeint?
To put it simply, I can use less in the enano and get more high. Effects are different between the two as well. Arizer solo/air are more creapers and sippers. The enano spends the load much faster, effects are felt much faster. I like them both but feel like the nano is my main home unit with the air for when I want either quick kick back sessions at home or for out and about (walking dog for example).

To put it simply, I can use less in the enano and get more high. Effects are different between the two as well. Arizer solo/air are more creapers and sippers. The enano spends the load much faster, effects are felt much faster. I like them both but feel like the nano is my main home unit with the air for when I want either quick kick back sessions at home or for out and about (walking dog for example).
Thanks, will look into it later. For the next few months I'll have to be happy with Arizer products. I'm getting a replacement Solo as well (should be last year's model) as part of a warranty claim on the workmanship (cracking of the base plate). Looks like I'll be using Arizer for a while. Their units are built to last. I will get a desktop once I finish my course in a few months (priorities). Are you able to quantify the percentage difference of weed used in the eNano and the Air?

olivianewtonjohn

Thanks, will look into it later. For the next few months I'll have to be happy with Arizer products. I'm getting a replacement Solo as well (should be last year's model) as part of a warranty claim on the workmanship (cracking of the base plate). Looks like I'll be using Arizer for a while. Their units are built to last. I will get a desktop once I finish my course in a few months (priorities). Are you able to quantify the percentage difference of weed used in the eNano and the Air?
No I can not. Maybe someone else can. Its not really a measurement you can just make like I tried to explain, effects are very different between the two.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
But when it comes to efficiency and quality of vapor, I would think there is not much of a difference

efficiency and quality are subjective terms around here. They mean something different to everyone. I love when people throw around "efficient" on this forum, it confuses the hell out of me every time i hear it.

I really couldn't tell you what one of my vapes is most "efficient". When used properly, they can all extract relatively the same amount of herb when used at the same temperatures.

Moreover, what do you mean by "quality"? Vapor is vapor. There may be a difference in taste, or vapor density (whiter clouds), but quality? Eh, the "quality" of the medication will be the same no matter which vape I use, assuming I use the same medication and the same temperatures.

It doesn't matter what vape you purchase. As long as it's a real vaporizer, and you learn how to optimally use that vaporizer (by reading this awesome forum full of useful information), you can achieve full extraction from your herb.

Stick with the Air for now. You can add a whip to it if you desire, hell you can even make a 'vaporlung' if you want to try bags with your air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom