Ariser Solo with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Up for grabs here is my Model M105 Ariser Solo.
The entire package is as follows (from left to right in the pic)
  • 1 Mangled shorty stem - I was playing around trying to make makeshift GonG stems at one point, there's nothing wrong with the bowl on this one, and you could use it if you want... it's more of a freebie than anything...
  • 1 Shorty Stem - I dremmelled a bent stem just below the bend, It works great for adding a small length of silicone tubing to mate with water pipes.
  • 1 Aromatherapy bowl
  • 3 Straight Stems (4 hole)
  • 2 Bent Stems (4 hole)
  • Ariser Solo M105 unit (has minor surface blemishes but nothing major)
  • 1 Stock Charger Cord
  • 1 Power Adapter (Note that this will require a C5/C6 power cord, which should be easy for anyone to obtain)
  • I should be able to throw in a few screens for the stems too.
I picked up the power adapter a while ago, and I only used it once.
I never have need for more than 1 full batt cycle in my Solo, so I don't need the PA, or this solo (my backup solo).
This model runs very slightly cooler than my M102 Solo, I'd say somewhere between 0.5-1 number cooler. It still extracts like no other, and can give very dark ABV when used at 7.

This was my backup solo, so it hasn't been used heaps, there were periods where it wasn't used for weeks/months at a time, other times it may have gone through 2-3 cycles a week.

The batt still seems in top shape to me.

I'm after $180 + Half of the Shipping Anywhere in the world.
I'll upgrade an Aussie buyer to express post for free :)

(everything will be properly cleaned before posting)

Please post any questions, or if you'd like to see some more pics.
Feel free to PM any offers.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
The Aromatherapy bowl is indeed brand spankin new, I've never used the thing.

The stems are mostly new, I pretty much exclusively use my GonG stems (not a part of this sale) these days, a few of them probably are new :lol:

Price drop to $170

If I drop it any lower I'll be taking the shorty stem out of the offer (the one with silicone tubing on it in the pics) though it will still be available if the buyer wants to get it.

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: ogcook

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Does it work? Why would you want to trade a $400 unit for less than half of what it's worth? I'm confused :\

It's broken; here's the same guys post on GrassCity.

"I broke the glass down stem on my cloud plus (it is still under warranty) and vapexhale informed me they could repair it for $150, but it would take up to 3 months (since they are changing manufacturers). I repaired the glass piece myself using jb weld (can withstand over 500 F temperatures) and it works again. I have used the fixed cloud for weeks now, but I want to part ways with it and get a portable vape.

I am selling the my cloud because I hate dealing with the company and this is the third time I have had problems with my vape. It is hands down the best vape I have ever used, but its lack of portability and how fragile it is does not suit my vaping requirements. I will be selling 4 EBLs, my hydraline piece, my hydratree 2.0 piece, and a carrying case for the cloud.

I have imagines of everything and detailed pictures of the repair. I do not have a set price, but would like to sell everything together. I would like close to full price for the glass and would be willing to negotiate on the cloud price. Please message me for offers and I can send you pictures. This is my first post and I'm having trouble loading the images so I can directly send them to you if you are interested."

kingtut106

It is not broken it works and has been working for weeks since the repair. I would suggest replacing the glass stem though, which would cost $150 because it does not taste as pure as before. That being said I would be selling it for less then full price because I think the repair should be done eventually.

kingtut106,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Currently still available :)
Price drop to $150
for my next price drop I'll be after the full shipping amount.

I'm willing to remove some extra stems and/or the power adapter to lower the price.
I am willing to part with my Bogwood Ed's Wooden Stem for an added price if anyone is interested.

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom