ArGo vs Mighty vs ..?

jay87

Hello friends!

I was hoping to get some insight from some knowledgeable folks to help me pick out the next victim for my inevitable VAS fueled purchasing spree :brow:

Currently the Tubo is my daily driver along with my Vapcap, and I use an IQ for when I'm out and about and for groups.

I'm looking to find an upgrade for the IQ and get another vape for portable and group use.

My vaporizer needs are:
  • Portable
  • Medium-long battery life
  • Conduction/convection/hybrids all are fine
  • Session style
  • Reliable
  • Easy to clean
  • Good for daily use
  • Good for solo sessions and groups

Top Priorities are:
  • Flavor
  • Vapor smoothness
  • Ease of use
  • Consistency

Right now I'm split between the ArGo and the Mighty and could use some help comparing the two.

I absolutely love the portability and stem loading system of the ArGo, but I do wonder about the difference in vapor quality between the ArGo and the Mighty. :hmm:

The plastic body and cleaning of the Mighty worries me a little bit, but the vapor quality and ease of use really appeal to me.

I'm having some real trouble deciding and I really should only purchase one of these... :uhoh:

jay87,

Justpassedu

Two entirely different vapes , Mighty is huge compared to Argo. Argo is a sipper while the Mighty is a ripper. You'd be better off with a mighty for your needs , the Argo isn't really a good group vape. Both are somewhat easy to clean. I think your top priorities listed though would qualify both for you but just from reading what you had wrote i'd give the edge to the mighty .

ERT

The mighty is a beast and a ripper. However Crafty is his baby brother and it meets most of your requirements at a lower price.

ERT,

Boden

Aspie polymath
I just got a Air II and can honestly say I’d take it over a mighty.

I’m not suggesting you get the Air, not terribly portable without a case.

But since the ARGO is so similar... well you get the point.

Easy to load, very efficient, easy to clean, replaceable battery.

Mighty is very good for one person who wants to get really lifted. Kind of a pain in the ass to clean though.

Plus if I’m sharing, I’m not using a herb hog.

Boden,
Top Bottom