Are vibrating grinders good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Driscoll

I am looking to buy a decent grinder. When I buy this grinder it will be the last grinder I ever buy so I want it to be worth it. I have noticed that people seem to say Mendo Mulcher is the best.

And I also like the prospect of a grinder that has a pollen screen, and is able to vibrate.

I would prefer a grinder that plugs in. So that it vibrates without needing new batteries.

However to save on price, and the fact that I currently have no bubble bags, or pollen box. I suppose the best cheapest option for me would be to get a cheap Mendo grinder 2 piece. And perhaps a cheap pollen box and a cheap massager from the dollar store. Then grind my herbs.

Then place my herbs in the pollen box and place the pollen box in the freezer.
And put the massager on the box in the freezer in the on position, and let it sift vibrating in the freezer to get the kief pollen through the metal 120 micron screen.

So is that the best method for cheap and efficiency? Or is it better to go another purchasing route? Please Everyone comment.

I sorta want to get the box so I can blend the twigs, branches, and leaves of my plants. And then place them in the box and in freezer with massager.

But really not sure.

Jeremy Driscoll,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I recommend the 4 piece mendo mulcher, about medium size. It does everything and is very high quality.

Elluzion,
Reactions: ShipDit

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
What about dry ice kiefing instead? Should be pretty cheap... at least here in America you can find it in most chain grocery stores.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
No get a 90 micron bag and your all set. Take dry ice break up into tiny pieces and combine with trim and or flowers. Try and keep your light shake and heavy shakes seperated, the lighter shakes at the begining will deliver blonde kief, when it starts to get darker or greener make a new pile. Do this on a glass table or giant mirror or picture and scrape remnants together by pile, pure bliss!

Pesci

I just put my material in my four piece for half an hour then shake it vigorously, after a week of doing this I already have a half gram of kief. Normally that would take months, i'm not to fussed about the best quality otherwise i'd recommend the dry ice method.

Pesci,

SSVUN~YAH

Actually Pesci what you are getting is the top quality blond kief, just takes alot longer to collect. Try a coin above the screen to help push more pat the screen...

Pesci

Yeah SSVUN~YAH I know.
No way i'm putting coins in there far too much plant matter and i'm not too sure about the health implications of swishing coins in a grinder. Chunks thick stem works, I just want the good stuff.

Pesci,

SSVUN~YAH

Ok it didn't seem like you did, b/c you stated if you wanted the top quality you would just do the dry ice method. Moving on, lot's of peeps on here use a coin on top of the screen in a multi piece grinder, as well as health conscious people...

SSVUN~YAH,

Jeremy Driscoll

Well how about I get a cheap grinder for my dragon lite. And for everything else. I just use a blender and dry blend all the trimmings and leaves and then use butter or oil or whatever to make canna butter. That way I spend less money, and I still get to make use of the trimmings without going to much effort. Also this is a method I could also add my ABV to right? And then that way everything gets used up. And edibles are as potent as keif or hash right? Or is it versa visa?

Jeremy Driscoll,

Jeremy Driscoll

Or is that less potent and more work? And less efficient? Someone correct me please. I really like know.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom