Are there vaporizer companies that actually research health/use?

Maczilla

Im very curious about this, because vaporization is sort of a gray-area thing floating around on the internet. There have been numerous studies, most from a LONG time ago. Its hard to say who is saying what and under what bias and what is really conclusive other than, various affects on various people etc.

The reason im making this thread is because, vaporization companies like pretty much most I've come across, they dont care about your health as much as they seem to be. They make this product and pitch lines about how healthy it is but do they even care about you at all? They make the device, and MOST of the users are using it for medication/recreation cannabis, but they pull a blind eye to it and dont support that aspect at all.

Im just saying, there should be a lot more concrete research into the actually effects of vaporizing weed, or maybe I just "cannot" find the info concretely, littered on message boards and such then I apologize as such. Im sort of ranting, but I feel all the profit these vaporizer guys are making, they should be putting more back into the community of health and such.

Maczilla,
Reactions: darkrom

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Mac, cannabis is still a schedule 1 drug . . . this tends to discourage research. If your looking for purity in a device I think there are many examples on this forum, VapeXhale, herbalAire, Thermovape, the list goes on and on, enjoy the journey :)

Maczilla

Yes, I mean you can argue its legalized here and there and what not. But the issue im having is everyone sort of "turning a blind eye". The ethic of it all is hard to swallow(or toke ;D). No responsibilities, just profit.

Maczilla,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Maczilla Who's "turning a blind eye" ?
If you read through the plug in and portable vaporizer forums you'll see that having a healthy and safe vape is important to both us users and most manufacturers . As T-Dub stated due to mj being illegal on a federal level there won't be the same testing as with a legal medical device .
That's where Fuckcombustion plays a role . On these pages people do look at safety as being #1 , nowhere else have I found the info about materials and build quality and users can call manufacturers out on sub par products .
Spend some time reading through the forum and don't turn a blind eye to the information you find . :peace:

Top Bottom