Are there more Introvert Vapists?

Are you...?

• Total voters

kellya86

Herb gardener...
One of the best things about Cannabis for 'us' is it's ability to quiet a restless mind.

This is more important to me than you can imagine. Without flowers my head would be constant torture.

@DDave , bit late for you isn't it.?

I find cannabis makes me more extrovert to a point, I want to talk after vaping, then makes me introverted as I get tired.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I could not say what I am anymore these days after so many years of alteration to my state of consciousness through various vices. Introverted these days most likely unless I am comfortable with the people I am around. Once I consume cannabis I certainly become more introspective & can isolate.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
I find it is all dependent on the environment and the people I'm with, plus my mood

As a pill popping raver I used to run around a field cuddling strangers telling them how much I loved them... not exactly introvert.

Then again, as the night drew on, you would usually find me at the front, with my head in the bass bin, skinning up a fat one... very isolated and introverted, but thoroughly enjoying the music!

I've also spent the night as part of the crew running the lights for a Dave Angel private party, when I just stayed on the barn mezzanine where the DJ booth was and simply enjoyed watching everyone else having a good time, I even passed up my go on the decks, because I was enjoying doing the lights and watching the crowd dancing so much!

So it totally depends on many factors, be it myself, others around me or the situation / environment.

Edit: shit , thinking about it, that was 24 years ago!...hmmm... I think age plays a big part, been a long time since I stomped in a field cuddling strangers!

Last edited:

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
I can count all my close friends on one hand and I do vape/smoke/dab with them when I am around them, but living out in the sticks. it's just me for the most part.

I had to bail on all my other friends 20 years ago to beat my past addictions.

It was worth it I think as many of them are still struggling with it.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Definitely an extrovert....If I'm not engaging something or someone....it's because I don't like it or them. I used to be an introvert up till my late teens.

Once I stopped caring and worrying whether I was liked I became comfortable in my own skin and went from introvert to extrovert. I worry more about being a good person than whether someone feels I am so I don't get nervous around people so much. Most of the vapists I know are extroverts.

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
Im definitely an introvert. I rather prefer to vape by myself..... mainly because my friends are mooches (I need better friends) but said friends have been in my life for awhile. After I got out of the service I tried a few other medications they had for me before i made the full plunge into cannabis. Have not regretted it once since i started. I am still on the younger end of the spectrum 23 looking at 24 in a couple weeks. I find it very hard to be around crowds or places i cant see everything in front of me. I absolutely hate people being behind me as well. Luckily the GF approves of my habits and is happy that she can see a very visible change in demeanor.

I find i do get a bit more extroverted when i vape though. It helps a lot since i take Public transportation to and from work I am always around crowds and its very difficult to keep calm in most situations that take place on the buses and trains.

Top Bottom