Are there any no nicotine E-cigs?

Nosferatu

I want the sensation of vaping at work or whenever without having to get high. Lately a flavored E-cig seems so delightly, but I dont wanna get hooked on nicotine... Whats a good Ecig like vape to puff herb tinctures or whatever in? Kinda a weird question I know..

Nosferatu,

stroh

errl enthusiast
there are various recipes for homemade tinctures to use with e-cigs, i suppose simply not adding nicotine would be more or less what you are looking for

stroh,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
you can mix zero nic e-juice, just get some PV or VG or mix and add flavoring 5%-20%

i gotta warn you tho, it doesn't have the throat hit, so if you've grown accustomed to nic...well, then you'd be addicted

Michael's craft stores, walmart wedding cake supplies, and compounding pharmacists carry glycerin. Compounding pharmacists have PG, but may not be willing to dispense it (and charge too much to order).

small quantities of flavorings can be ordered from LorAnn's Candy Oils or e-cig places. i'm expecting some organic mango flavor from nature's flavors soon, and have been vaping on cinnamon red-hots from the perfumer's apprentice.

essential wholesale has the cheapest VG and PG, $20 shipped for 16 oz of each.

VWFringe,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
^ Intellicig/FlavourArtUK have developed one with zero nicotine and a throat hit. Not sure how, and can't say personally if it works. Called 'Bite xtra'. Sure there's others too.

WatTyler,

Nosferatu

Now I'm thinking this whole idea was a highdea..:D

But whats one of the best known Ecigs right now?

Nosferatu,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
I always vape on non nic juices in my ecig - never even tried the stuff with nic that is hubby's. It's the hand to mouth thing i need since i quit smoking almost four years ago and have no desire to pick up a cigarette.

I like the bakery flavors like cinnamon bun and blueberry muffin.....yyuuummmm. throat hit can be increased by adding a few drops of everclear to the mixture, also VG provides more throat hit & vapor but it dampens the taste somewhat. PG does not provide the amount of vapor but it tends to hold flavors better. take your pick, I usually mix my base at 60% VG 40% PG.

I've ordered premade flavors from here
http://www.mstsbakery.com/

and after i figured it out I go here for my flavors and mixing supplies
http://www.diyflavorshack.com/

I vape this with a Riva 510 kit with an upgraded battery
http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=55

herbgirl,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
if one has never smoked cigs, could they still get buzzed off of ecigs with nic? might sound dumb but im just wondering if those nicotine ecigs still give that cig-like buzz that regular cigs do?

akwardsauce,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Oh yes... You can get quite buzzed off of ecigs - in fact its not difficult to make yourself sick from puffing too much.

And yes, juice vendors sell no nic blends. Vaporbomb was my favorite juice vendor.

AGBeer,
Top Bottom