Are cannabis festivals coming up this year?

CalyxSmokr

I need cannabis stickers to decorate a bunch of stuff and am all out. Got gobs of slaps at the first chalice festival so planned on hitting some kind of cannabis cup but not seeing much listed anywhere much less driving distance from socal.
Did the laws all change and these festivals are in limbo?

CalyxSmokr,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I would certainly be interested in making it to a 2020 festival or two... I am sure they are still happening.

Expect cannabis and concentrate cups, glass festivals, etc. I'd expect more and more in Vegas, and would love to see something pop up in Chicago.

CalyxSmokr

I know Denver's cannabis cup had permits issues that were serious I just cant remember what year. I see one projected on the high times calendar but they have changed permitting I believe in southern California. Or the places that were going ahead and allowing these events are no longer because of community or political pressure.
Scanning the web I dont feel like I saw a lot of events in 2018 and 19 either.
C'mon industry. Let's do this.i will take my Sai this time around

CalyxSmokr,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Past few years in Cali has been insane, like the weed wild west, people walking around with contractor bags filled with tree and so much oil.

But, the "patient to patient loophole" was closed at the new year so honestly I dont see how anyone could hold one now, and make any money whatsoever, while remaining 100% legal.

Top Bottom