Are any of the portable vapes on the market, THE ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makisupacurtain

Hello there yall, I have been a serious vaper for many years now and thoroughly enjoy all of its benefits. I started off with a standard vapor brothers and eventually moved on to the Super Vapezilla after that. I acquired the Vape or smoke about a year ago, and I find that it is not ideal at all for vaping, but is great for stealth puffing situations such as concerts and such. I finally pulled the trigger on an Extreme Q a few weeks ago, after extensive research on this site, and I havent used the vapezilla since. Now that i am satisfied with my desktop setup, I am doing extensive research on all of the portable vapes now available. I am yet to find a consensus as to which portable vape is the way togo. Ive seen many people both on here and elsewhere boast about how great the Magic Flight is, however after using it and talking to people who have it, Ive found that it just isnt ideal. The combination of the batterys being a pain in the ass, and the fact that you can't really clean it fully, turn me off.

I am wondering if there really is a portable vape out there that is the whole package. It seems as if theres new vapes coming out every week with only slighlty different setups.

Are any of the portables available now, THE ONE?

Is there one that I should be waiting for?

Thanks

makisupacurtain,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
If I could only have one it would be the Solo. That being said, I'm glad I am not limited to just one. Current lineup for portables is Solo for visiting friends or hanging on the deck. Thermovape for stealth and WIPSR for extended trips where I cannot recharge the Solo.

Gonzo,

momatik

I don't know if it's "the one" but the lotus vaporizer is worth looking into. I used a vaporgenie similarly but the lotus seems to be a direct improvement over that design. The only common criticism seems to be the small bowl size.

momatik,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I think Delta9 are making THE 8 !!!!

:p

edit: so nobody gets my joke? Well I thought I was funny.

WatTyler,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I would definitely recommend checking out the Lithe..

What do you consider the whole package to be?

paytonpenn,

hogleg

Vaporgenie has done me well and portable as hell I just ordered 2 more today. Solo if you can charge somewhere

hogleg,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Lol@ a different answer from each poster, for the limited criteria you listed I think the Solo will do you best, I like my Thermovape but it has a learning curve and plenty of batteries to fool with (switch after every bowl) get a solo but make sure you get the newest model (M107 i think)

SF Giant,
I personally swear by the Vapir no2. Obviously everyone has their own tastes, and I would never dispute anyone's love of a particular vape, but for me the no2 is the perfect combination of effectiveness and simplicity on the go. I know I sound like some kind of idiotic commercial right now. Sorry about that. I've tried the MFLB, Solo and the Vapir Mini. I didn't like any of these nearly as much. And there's a definite stealthiness to the no2. You could fashion it easily into a Big Gulp cup and stick the whip right out of the top. Pop off the mouthpiece and it would be 100% incognito. And as far as functionality, you plug it in, it heats up, you put herb in and vape!! They're relatively inexpensive. I bought mine on amazon.com for around $100. They seem to have gone up a bit in price, but they give extra screens, cleaning sticks and stuff like that. I bought a car charger spearately, but I've seen some dealers throwing car chargers in for free. But above all.......try a ton of different vapes whenever possible and see what's the best for you.

jasonhitsthings,

makisupacurtain

Ideally, I am looking for something that does not use any flames at all and is somewhat stealthy.I guess that the power source is also a deal breaker in terms of ease of use as well as ability to recharge it. I want something that I can use in stealth situations, but that also lasts for a few sessions.

After reading various threads on fc, I sorta figured that either the thermovape, solo, or vaporblunt would be the one for me. So far after reading this thread, I would say the solo would be the one, especially since I am so satisfied with the Q, however the case is still not closed on this subject.

On another note, the more stuff I read on here, the more I think I should add a log vape like the CRZ to my collection, just food for thought.

makisupacurtain,

max

Out to lunch
Ideally, I am looking for something that does not use any flames at all and is somewhat stealthy.
This should have been your first post, since there is no portable vape that leads in every important category. There may never be one. The same goes for plug in/home vapes. There are too many good models these days. You have to choose on the basis of which features are important to you and how you're gonna use it-the same way you buy a car or a computer.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom